1. Most common nicknames?

So once upon a time I started to wonder... what are some most common nickanames seen across all the games?
    I tried googling, I tried asking relevant people, but to vain. I have not found any decent chart or list, nor statistics...

So I was wondering if maybe Warmane staff would be able and willing to share some statistics of most common nicknames across their servers? It certainly does not represents every game and *world gaming community* but should provide some decent scope. Im trully curious, is it something short? Something like *Random*, or *Bob*?

Any guesses? Has anyone wondered the same question, how unimaginable people are?

2. They will "share" the possibility to check all taken char names with the new web API. Somebody will probably do it or you may do it by yourself.

3. May 31, 2017  
    The names that have or start with death , night , knight and dark i guess , Also , Lord xD , Like holydeath , nightlord , darkknight and blah blah.. -.-'

Regards,
    RadiXER

4. June 1, 2017  
    Probably 'Legolas'.
    In any game with Elves and hunters.

5. June 1, 2017  

6. June 1, 2017  
    Probably 'Legolas'.
    In any game with Elves and hunters.
    Damn! I was about to say the same

and blood elves named "Legolasboy", "Xlegolasx", "legolase"

7. June 1, 2017  
    Most common nick names are ''Abdul'' ''Mohammed'' ''Muhammadali'' "Ahmed" since they are taken in every realm.

8. June 1, 2017  
    Most common nick names are ''Abdul'' ''Mohammed'' ''Muhammadali'' "Ahmed" since they are taken in every realm.
    ^^^ 100% This. ^^^ +1