1. Wintergrasp Spiritual Immunity?

My spiritual immunity stayed on me for a good 2-3mins after leaving the graveyard. I was able to run all the way across the map before it disappeared. I had like 8 ally players surround me and just stand there trying to kill me...Has anyone else experienced spiritual immunity not disappearing after u leave the graveyard? I reported it,but looks like no one else has experienced this. Forgot to put in topic this happened on lordaeron server.
    Edited: April 15, 2017 Reason: Forgot to mention server

2. My spiritual immunity stayed on me for a good 2-3mins after leaving the graveyard. I was able to run all the way across the map before it disappeared. I had like 8 ally players surround me and just stand there trying to kill me...Has anyone else experienced spiritual immunity not disappearing after u leave the graveyard? I reported it,but looks like no one else has experienced this. Forgot to put in topic this happened on lordaeron server.
    I've caught players exploiting this, sitting around baiting people to fight jk immune it's pretty aids