1. Felsteel long blade drops?

Hi , just curious if this recipe drops http://www.wowhead.com/item=23540/felsteel-longblade seeing that it cannot be obtained trought points or coins (don't really have coins)
    Many thanks

2. If you plan to farm it, i wouldn't sugest it, as the drop rate is way too low, and its mostly outland world drop. I got it from AH a long time ago, and i also seen a few ppl selling some at low prices such as 8k, probably unaware that its a very rare drop. So i bought them and sold each for their worth price. I have also tried to farm it for months, but at no avail. Its very rare and i believe the price in AH for the xmog its fair, considering the mats required to make one.

3. 60k thats why im farming like a ****er, do i need to be BS to get it to drop or?

4. 60k thats why im farming like a ****er, do i need to be BS to get it to drop or?
    No, you don't require to have BS in order for it to drop. Thing is... even if u have the sword in AH, it rarely sells. I manage to sell one every month or so, especially now with the population rate constantly dropping.