1. May 12, 2017  
    Dude, nobody said that there won't be an imbalance and the matter won't need some attention, I was talking about people spaming over and over why they will roll horde. That stuff will only disscourage players to play ally even more, contributing to the problem. If someone has half a brain will get the idea from what it's been posted already and what the staff said about the matter, talking the same **** over and over means 1 people are ignorant 2 they only want to cry about stuff and do nothing constructive, which means they are part of the problem they cry about. The problem has been disscussed already, now you wait to see the server, not overthink and try to guess stuff without any point. Because every negative comment in relation to the factions will maybe influence players what to play, and as someone else stated on this thread, players **** up faction balance because they have so many expectations and can't leave what they experienced on other servers there, and now try to give the server a fresh and new start. If the problems arrises sure, do what you want, but as some people have been commenting the same ally sucks, horde go crap on this threat over and over, the problem starts to grow because of the players even before the server starts.

2. May 12, 2017  
    so your logic is " dont discuss a problems untill they become a problem" ? thats very nice logic.if your kid start using drugs will you wait till he become addicted or will you discuss the problem before that?or you will say "aa its too early to say wait few months and we will see"
    And then you have https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/our-services/anxiety-information/anxiety-disorders/anticipatory-anxiety/

In your example, you'd be worrying about a kid you don't even have, wondering how you would save it from drugs or any other negative thing that exists.

3. May 12, 2017  
    And then you have https://www.anxietyuk.org.uk/our-services/anxiety-information/anxiety-disorders/anticipatory-anxiety/

In your example, you'd be worrying about a kid you don't even have, wondering how you would save it from drugs or any other negative thing that exists.
    yes but this is more like something that have happen to all of your other kids and since you have new kid on the way you worry that same will happen to him.

4. May 12, 2017  
    ....I give up, ok, continue and encourage this type of "disscurission"(aka *****ing because well...it was nice to be happy we will have a tbc server, now lets add some salt and problems so everyone can start rethinking playing on it ) and see how many benefits will talking crap do to the server...

5. May 12, 2017  
    yes but this is more like something that have happen to all of your other kids and since you have new kid on the way you worry that same will happen to him.
    Being concerned and preparing in case something happens is normal.
    Preaching and waving around signs of the impending doom that will happen for sure because OMG NOTHING IS BEING DONE!!!1!... perhaps not quite so.

As someone pointed out, knowing people, I'm positive a large number of people will go Horde for no other reason than herd mentality - you hear so much about how picking option A will be bad because OMG EVERYONE IS GOING B!!!1111!!, that you end up following the herd to avoid that. Multiply that by hundreds or thousands of players, and you create a problem that might not be that bad if people just didn't throw a fit in anticipation.

6. May 12, 2017  
    Whatever happened to hope for the best; plan for the worst?

7. May 12, 2017  
    ....I give up, ok, continue and encourage this type of "disscurission"(aka *****ing because well...it was nice to be happy we will have a tbc server, now lets add some salt and problems so everyone can start rethinking playing on it ) and see how many benefits will talking crap do to the server...
    we are all happy that we will play TBC dude.and i dont tihnk anyone is salty aside of you since you start calling people annoying.and when has anyone talking craps about the incoming server?

8. May 12, 2017  
    Talking crap related to the servers reffers also to the horde-ally disscussion and the motives people bring up to validate(for whatever reason) to others why they roll horde and not alliance(even thought they'd love to play alliance..but oh well). Crap reffers to anything that is not constructive or is useless, meaning when you talk just to talk and spam the same idea 10 people before you did, you are talking crap.

9. May 12, 2017  
    Being concerned and preparing in case something happens is normal.
    Preaching and waving around signs of the impending doom that will happen for sure because OMG NOTHING IS BEING DONE!!!1!... perhaps not quite so.

As someone pointed out, knowing people, I'm positive a large number of people will go Horde for no other reason than herd mentality - you hear so much about how picking option A will be bad because OMG EVERYONE IS GOING B!!!1111!!, that you end up following the herd to avoid that. Multiply that by hundreds or thousands of players, and you create a problem that might not be that bad if people just didn't throw a fit in anticipation.
    no1 is preaching anything wtf are you even talking about.most of the comments are people sharing their point of view or the experience they had before with TBC servers.
    if there is comments that have strong destructive influence ..well mods can simple remove them if they think they dopes damage to the server.
    as for the guy above he simple say to people "you are annoying me so stop making posts"
    Edited: May 12, 2017

10. May 12, 2017  
    no1 is preaching anything wtf are you even talking about
    If that's how you see it, this is a matter of bias, and it's clear why you don't understand Marcus' annoyance.

11. May 12, 2017  
    If that's how you see it, this is a matter of bias, and it's clear why you don't understand Marcus' annoyance.
    i do understand his annoyance but i dont see why i have to care about his mood.its not like i am in his home annoying him.the forum is pretty much public place.

12. May 12, 2017  
    Im more worried about all those wrath kids rolling a ret paladin cos they think it will work

13. May 12, 2017  
    Im more worried about all those wrath kids rolling a ret paladin cos they think it will work
    I'm worried about everyone going Horde because 'everyone will go Horde' and then quit the server because everyone went Horde. Then they'll come to the forums and complain about how they told us that 'everyone will go Horde' and blame the server for not doing something about everyone going Horde before everyone went Horde since it was a 'well known fact that everyone would go Horde'.

Spoiler: Show

14. May 12, 2017  
    Thing is, those assumptions arnt pointless. Every big tbc server i played were always heavely horde populated. Some from the start, some later on.

15. May 12, 2017  
    I just hope this place has a good population in general.

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last