1. May 19, 2017  
    Where on that website am i to look for that name though?

2. May 19, 2017  
    From dev log:

"At the moment our focus is to prepare for release by cleaning up remaining bugtracker issues and implement specific features that will help us monitor and balance faction ratios if deemed necessary, as well as rechecking dynamic respawn systems which will be in place for the initial launch period."

which means faction balancer features should be ready

3. May 19, 2017  
    Obviously you're one IQ point below ******ed if you're not understanding why the comparison between the Icecrown SERVER and Outlands SERVER was made.

I played tbc retail for years, and to a much higher level than you could ever aspire - so even my anecdotal evidence far surpasses anything you have to offer. Go cry about the sky falling somewhere else, you delusional bed-wetter.
    You are ****ing delusional lol. Typical Warmane *****.

4. May 19, 2017  
    Look at the Outland Recruitment section and see how balanced the factions will be.

5. May 19, 2017  
    I just hope theres just some active alliance pvp guilds around

6. May 19, 2017  
    Some perspective from someone who doesn't care for WoW pvp in general. I look for the most populated faction. Faction balance means nothing to me as long as there are groups/guilds to be found for pve. I'm sure I'm not alone in this type of thinking. So it's easy to see how horde will just snowball in terms of higher population unless something is done to prevent it or I guess allow free transfer's later.

7. May 22, 2017  

Faction balance

Hello guys,
    i think everyone noticed it. While leveling through stv or tanaris u basically see 10x more horde than alliance. Imo there should be a faction balance, im sure its not 44% alliance 56% horde anymore. Just doesnt make fun to play on a dead faction side.

8. May 22, 2017  
    Well, this is it. I've quested through STV, DWM and Tanaris as alliance and everything I've written weeks ago had come true. Everyone who played in DWM as alliance agreed that it's borderline unplayable, while the other two zones are simply not manageable and you shouldn't even consider visiting them as an alli player. This did, of course, lead to a lot of them say that they've had enough and they can't take it anymore. Being ganked 5-10 times per quest and taking 40 minutes with ones that should take 2 minutes is just not that much fun. Alliance players are starting to either fully give up on the game, or roll horde toons for an actual enjoyable gaming experience. I give the server about a week if there's no measures taken to fix this, before the problem turns simply irreversible.

9. May 22, 2017  
    in hellfire zone H/A ratio feel atleast 80-20.
    you can see that right away after you enter the zone.even on honor hold side of the map you can see atleast 5 horde for each alliance.
    but then again is that a surprise?
    Edited: May 22, 2017

10. May 22, 2017  
    Yeah, I reserved my opinion for when the realm had actually launched, but I'm not gonna lie, stuff like this is turning into a real nuisance:

Spoiler: Show

I remain determined to complete this goddamn arena though, however long it may take me!

11. May 23, 2017  
    The Statistics tracker for Outland shows the same ratio for A and H for the past 24hr.

Yes there are less Alliance, but is it starting to get into the danger zone of severe imbalance? No.

A rough 60:40 Ratio is perfectly healthy, especially for a TBC server where it's usually 80:20 in favor of Horde, or worse.

12. May 23, 2017  
    The Problem is as an ally many dont even try to quest in stv or tanaris because of that.. that makes it even worse..

im 36 right now and grind in Arathi Highlands.. i tried with my guild to quest in stv with a 4 man group.. u cant even get to the hunters camp ..

sure if i want it to be easy just reroll Horde buts not the solution.. i really hope i can level in Outland without many ganks..

13. May 23, 2017  
    I higly doubt that its 60 40 atm. Maybe its 60 40 from the amount of created characters. but there are never 40% alliance online that simply cant be. imo warmane should show us the amount of ppl of each faction that is online. just a suggestion

14. May 23, 2017  
    i tried with my guild to quest in stv with a 4 man group.. u cant even get to the hunters camp ..
    i really hope i can level in Outland without many ganks..
    This is a fresh server with 13k people online, leveling zones are swarmed by alli and horde, ganking will always happen in stv, outland, everywhere.
    13k players is more than retail server hold, zones were not designed for that. Bottleneck Hellfire Peninsula will be a lot of fun.

15. May 23, 2017  

First ... 7151617181927 ... Last