1. May 23, 2017  
    All kiddos going with everyone to the Horde because their faction is less populated. Grow up. Do something more constructive instead of making the problem you are complaining about worse. Hypocrites.

2. May 23, 2017  
    All kiddos going with everyone to the Horde because their faction is less populated. Grow up. Do something more constructive instead of making the problem you are complaining about worse. Hypocrites.
    Come to terms with the fact that the universe doesn't revolve around oneself? Blasphemy.

3. May 23, 2017  
    So you'd play on the less populated faction, making leveling a nightmare and lowering your chances to clear content because there's a fraction of the player base just on principle? lol enjoy

4. May 24, 2017  
    Lots of speculation going on. But the information (top of website) feels correct. Horde have nearly 2500 extra players, and that is enough to completely control local zones. Stay away from hordes very linear path to 60.

This is what I've been talking about, It doesn't matter who has more bg premades. Its miserable being outnumbered by so so many people on a pvp server. And now I think options are limited, as it gets harder to get players to accept a transfer to a faction short thousands.

Best hope to swing a 1000 players to alliance is a significant bonus XP event. Lets see where we are in 2 weeks, though I think avoiding a preemptive solution was the first mistake.

5. May 24, 2017  
    So you'd play on the less populated faction, making leveling a nightmare and lowering your chances to clear content because there's a fraction of the player base just on principle? lol enjoy
    So you'd drive an electric car, making revving a nightmare and lowering your chances of hooking up with a hottie because it lowers carbon emission, just on principle? lol enjoy

6. May 24, 2017  
    So you'd drive an electric car, making revving a nightmare and lowering your chances of hooking up with a hottie because it lowers carbon emission, just on principle? lol enjoy
    i rolled horde because i didnt want to spend an hour LFG and logging off because i cant get a group. you want me to roll alli so im not part of the problem? **** you! its not my job to fix it.

7. May 24, 2017  
    Thats what u get for joining a faction with tiny weak humans! FOR THE HORDE!

8. May 24, 2017  
    Lots of speculation going on. But the information (top of website) feels correct. Horde have nearly 2500 extra players, and that is enough to completely control local zones. Stay away from hordes very linear path to 60.

This is what I've been talking about, It doesn't matter who has more bg premades. Its miserable being outnumbered by so so many people on a pvp server. And now I think options are limited, as it gets harder to get players to accept a transfer to a faction short thousands.

Best hope to swing a 1000 players to alliance is a significant bonus XP event. Lets see where we are in 2 weeks, though I think avoiding a preemptive solution was the first mistake.
    i dont know man outland zones dont feel like 60-40.not even as 70-30.i see alliance at every zone but for 1 alliance i see whole party of horde.its really surprising that there is almost no any WPvp tho people seems focused on questing and try to avoid fighting.thats only reason alliance can level at all in outland zones.
    bonus XP dont think that will help.leveling speed its pretty fast as it is and i dont think anyone in his right mind will leave his horde char and reroll alliance unless its some kind of masochist.the problem was addressed countless times in PTR but people for some reason just ignore it.
    we all know how hard was geting first mount,hooking people with cheap trick like free mount for alliance for example,was about to work perfectly here.
    Edited: May 24, 2017

9. May 24, 2017  
    i dont know man outland zones dont feel like 60-40.not even as 70-30.i see alliance at every zone but for 1 alliance i see whole party of horde.its really surprising that there is almost no any WPvp tho people seems focused on questing and try to avoid fighting.thats only reason alliance can level at all in outland.
    bonus XP dont think that will help.leveling speed its pretty fast as it is and i dont think anyone in his right mind will start leveling alliance char.the problem was addressed countless times in PTR but people for some reason just ignore it.
    we all know how hard was geting first mount,hooking people with cheap trick like free mount for alliance for example,was about to work perfectly here.
    bonus xp for alliance would at least even out all the quests they have to skip because 2-3 horde grp are camping the spawns for every elite quest in outland.

10. May 24, 2017  
    i rolled horde because i didnt want to spend an hour LFG and logging off because i cant get a group. you want me to roll alli so im not part of the problem? **** you! its not my job to fix it.
    It's not your job to fix it, yet you are causing part of the problem.
    I repeat, hypocrites.

11. May 24, 2017  
    I rolled horde with full awareness that it's gonna be highly favored in population. I've played on servers where a faction outnumbers the other, and i can 100% say I will always want to be on the faction with a larger player base. Levelling aside, it makes finding groups to actually do something at max level much more easy and frequent. I'm from oceanic so i play on non server peak hours which further encourages me to play on a server with a higher general player base.

12. May 24, 2017  
    i honestly thing the best way to fix it, though probably impossible? is to make the queue smaller depending on your most played Character, in otherwords 2 seperate queues to get into the server. That way people that play horde needs to wait longer to get into the game which might make them want to play ally instead because they get in faster.
    But once again thats probably impossible to add.

13. May 24, 2017  
    It's not your job to fix it, yet you are causing part of the problem.
    I repeat, hypocrites.
    i dont think you know what the word "hypocrite" means. im not going to pull the short straw on purpose. make a balanced game and you will have a balanced ratio. balance it with incentives, perks, i dont give a ****. i pve so the battleground Qs dont phase me son. im just on the forums throwing in my 2 cents.

14. May 24, 2017  
    Leveling at the alliance side is nightmare atm. If you stay alive more than 5 minutes, you can be happy. With badluck u'r dying every minute you get back alive. 8k at horde and 4,9k at alliance in statistics is huge. And seems even worse while playing. Not going to honestly level up even 1 more chara to ally after this. No point in getting just ganked all over. Cant wait to see outland section now that horde has prolly thousands lvl 70. alliance hundreds.

15. May 24, 2017  
    Wow. I was gonna level on Outland casually (as Alliance, I only play Alliance) and then maybe even reroll, but this blatant ignoring of gamebreaking things by staff is... ridiculous. I think I'll stay on HF for now. 500 players on a less bugged, balanced server is much better than having to struggle to level. And then there are reports of not giving bonus gold at max level and a lot of bugged quests... Are you people for real? You only had like... Original L4G dying from faction imbalance. Then HG suffering from same. Yet you STILL went "it's gonna be FIIIIIIIIIINE, we don't have any proof that whorde will have much more players than Alliance!". Dumb. Fuking dumb. Ye you may ban me AGAIN for staff disrespect, your staff are clueless, unprepared, lying *****s, who don't deserve any respect.

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last