1. Faction balance

Will there be a faction balance system? sure I read it somewhere but cant seem to find it now.

2. Will there be a faction balance system? sure I read it somewhere but cant seem to find it now.
    Why? Theres no need for one.. It will be within 45-55 limits anyway. Pretty close to 50/50 for sure.

3. Why? Theres no need for one.. It will be within 45-55 limits anyway. Pretty close to 50/50 for sure.
    Why do you say there is no need for one?

I've played on 5 TBC servers over the last few years and all but one of them had the population heavily in favour of the horde. This meant when you play horde you end up in a BG q for 1 hour.. that is a pretty aids situation as it takes months to farm marks and honor.

A recent TBC project fixed this problem by offering alliance a free mount at lvl 40 and by implementing separate q's for each faction to join the server. Its pretty awesome to have fast bg q pops and the world feels better as you actually get mini world pvp battles breaking out between the factions are pressure points. If there Warmane engineers are good enough to make these changes then it would really benefit the server in the long term.

4. Why do you say there is no need for one?

I've played on 5 TBC servers over the last few years and all but one of them had the population heavily in favour of the horde. This meant when you play horde you end up in a BG q for 1 hour.. that is a pretty aids situation as it takes months to farm marks and honor.

A recent TBC project fixed this problem by offering alliance a free mount at lvl 40 and by implementing separate q's for each faction to join the server. Its pretty awesome to have fast bg q pops and the world feels better as you actually get mini world pvp battles breaking out between the factions are pressure points. If there Warmane engineers are good enough to make these changes then it would really benefit the server in the long term.

Faction balance in retail was fine.

Faction balance on Icecrown is fine.

Population on Outlands will most likely be... just fine.

Enough with the undue speculation already. The server hasn't even opened and already you guys are *****ing about imaginary issues.

5. Faction balance in retail was fine.

Faction balance on Icecrown is fine.

Population on Outlands will most likely be... just fine.

Enough with the undue speculation already. The server hasn't even opened and already you guys are *****ing about imaginary issues.
    obviously you didnt play on TBC servers, and you have no idea what you are talking about since you are comparing wotlk to tbc. There will be major faction disbalance if it's done nothing, do your research before making stupid replies

6. The faction balance was unbalance in retail as well....

undead undead undead belf everywhere..

7. If there isn't a faction balance system in place I can assure you that is a game changer for TBC realms, every server I have played has a huge majority of horde players and in some cases caused the server to pretty much fold because of that issue alone, its not speculation my friend its fact.

8. obviously you didnt play on TBC servers, and you have no idea what you are talking about since you are comparing wotlk to tbc. There will be major faction disbalance if it's done nothing, do your research before making stupid replies

Obviously you're one IQ point below ******ed if you're not understanding why the comparison between the Icecrown SERVER and Outlands SERVER was made.

I played tbc retail for years, and to a much higher level than you could ever aspire - so even my anecdotal evidence far surpasses anything you have to offer. Go cry about the sky falling somewhere else, you delusional bed-wetter.

9. The faction balance was unbalance in retail as well....

undead undead undead belf everywhere..
    The highest pop servers were balanced between factions. We're not talking about the % of players queing bg/arena, but the ratio of alliance to horde players overall.

This server will get a lot of attention - things will balance themselves out more than they have in previous tbc private server endeavors.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I may be missing something... Has Warmane done a TBC server before? Has ANYONE released a tbc private server to Warmane's scale before? No? Okay, then it's still speculation. Don't compare your ****ty plebeian Hyundai with my Ferrari. It's just silly.
    Edited: April 16, 2017

10. I checked the test (Part 2) realm and the 80-90% population on shattrath city was horde.

11. As Slann said, the amount of horde online compared to alliance is astounding, for every 4-5 players I mouse over, i get 1 alliance... its pretty bad right now. (its probably not 5 to 1 bad but thats just what im seeing)

If this gets like this during live, Alliance wont stand a chance in PvP let alone in the world leveling.

12. The highest pop servers were balanced between factions. We're not talking about the % of players queing bg/arena, but the ratio of alliance to horde players overall.

This server will get a lot of attention - things will balance themselves out more than they have in previous tbc private server endeavors.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I may be missing something... Has Warmane done a TBC server before? Has ANYONE released a tbc private server to Warmane's scale before? No? Okay, then it's still speculation. Don't compare your ****ty plebeian Hyundai with my Ferrari. It's just silly.
    you're so ******ed it hurts, today population was 85% horde, how do you cope with that? damn ******s

13. No point in testing for bugs etc, if there isn't a faction balance system then whats the ****ing point??.. thing is I'm sure I read somewhere that they were putting one in place? must of been wrong.

14. @OP Hopefully no, there shouldn't be any changes of that importance.

With the amount of changes you people ask for, we might as well be creating a whole new expansion here on Warmane.
    Now all you people need to do is think of new bosses, instances, classes and races and we can get going.

15. Don't you think its a huge issue? if you have 85% horde then the server will suffer for it, hellfire put a balance in place and its working really well and its made the majority of TBC players happy.

12311 ... Last