1. May 28, 2017  
    Guys is there a name change with faction change ?

2. May 28, 2017  
    "Liaaaaarrrr no trueee! 2 ally kill me bad! You liaaaar!!!!!!!"
    Jesus.
    then if you kill them 1 by 1 they assemble a larger group. typical alliance

3. May 28, 2017  
    Wow... Your IQ must be low.

4. May 28, 2017  
    Wow... Your IQ must be low.
    let's say my IQ is average but it's equal to your arena rating in numbers. Stop getting triggered please.

5. May 28, 2017  
    let's say my IQ is average but it's equal to your arena rating in numbers. Stop getting triggered please.
    This has no sense although you are awfully hilarious :'') Nice example of horde argumentations.
    Now, can you give a nice argument as why the faction balance is not that bad, as you said?

6. May 28, 2017  
    Thread becoming kindergarden-level arguments.

*rolling eyes*

7. May 28, 2017  
    absolutely not true! im horde and whenever i see 2 or more ally they are always killing me, when they are alone they're harmless
    well if i see a horde i kill the **** out of him, bcuz of all the 999999999 times iv been ganked..
    = you'r wrong, if you hit 30-40 its gonna be a nightmare in STV/Tanaris...

ofc we do that,

what would you do if you go to a zone and you'r alone and next to you are 50 hordes farming... and killing you over and over and over and over????

*rolling eyes*
    to many kids playing the horde, thats all m8.
    Edited: May 28, 2017

8. May 28, 2017  

*rolling eyes*
    Shot up stoopit

9. May 28, 2017  
    Why? Theres no need for one.. It will be within 45-55 limits anyway. Pretty close to 50/50 for sure.
    Ye about that... It's 2:1 H/A

10. May 28, 2017  
    Alliance : ≈ 5,5K

Horde : ≈ 9,4K

11. May 31, 2017  
    I have to agree that the faction transfer alone has only made leveling worse, since now even the few that wants to play alliance at max level will start as horde and possibly even gear up for raids as horde before transferring to alliance (not to mentions the problems reported after transferring). There are only two ways this can end well: either alliance has to become more appealing somehow, or horde character creation must be locked down at least until factions are balanced out.

12. May 31, 2017  
    Instant level 70 Only Ally for coins is the key

13. May 31, 2017  
    This has no sense although you are awfully hilarious :'') Nice example of horde argumentations.
    Now, can you give a nice argument as why the faction balance is not that bad, as you said?
    Ignore her, typical blood elf player (corrects me if I'm wrong)...

That's unbalanced as f and this coming a Horde PvE player it be better if it was 55%H/45%A. And don't get me started on the queue times on RBG it's gonna what Icecrown is for Alliance 10+ minute queues.
    We usually have 2-5min queues in Icecrown.

It is not that bad, as of writing this message it is 39% A / 61% H
    Is it not that bad??? Lmao...
    Edited: May 31, 2017

14. May 31, 2017  

*rolling eyes*
    just like every other great wow forum ever.

I have to agree that the faction transfer alone has only made leveling worse, since now even the few that wants to play alliance at max level will start as horde and possibly even gear up for raids as horde before transferring to alliance (not to mentions the problems reported after transferring). There are only two ways this can end well: either alliance has to become more appealing somehow, or horde character creation must be locked down at least until factions are balanced out.
    luckily the transfer system is so bad presumably it isnt being expoited that extensively. ppl wouldnt risk their reps im guessing.
    Edited: May 31, 2017

15. May 31, 2017  

First ... 233132333435 Last