1. May 26, 2017  
    If you can't beat them , join them .

2. May 26, 2017  
    still.. i think free transfer from horde to alliance would be a good first step even if it wouldnt solve the unbalance..

3. May 26, 2017  
    "dead faction" has 5k+...
    rofl....in your dream 5k

5k are the lvl1 created in d1 during the namewar, where the ppl just made random chars to lock the names

4. May 26, 2017  
    rofl....in your dream 5k

5k are the lvl1 created in d1 during the namewar, where the ppl just made random chars to lock the names
    Those numbers do not reflect total created characters.

5. May 26, 2017  
    if horde would not gank, it would all be ok...

6. May 26, 2017  
    I'd try something like a temporary buff for all alliance players and hope that population balances out. Something like +5% damage reduction and/or +5% damage.

Give humans the racial active "Every Man for Himself" if that is possible from Wrath and remove Perception as Perception is near useless.

7. May 26, 2017  
    Nothing will be ok if server will reach many lvl caps with like 37/63 ratioa

8. May 26, 2017  
    ikr? That's why I suggested to change the server to a PvE one. You could then choose if you wanted to deal with the wPvP gank fest or not.

9. May 26, 2017  
    The sole fact that most of you complain about world PvP is out of my comprehension. However 5% of the people posting here are correct as they experienced what will happen in the very near future. There is a huge playerbase right as of right now - with the queues beeing around 3k all day it's save to assume that there are 15k people playing on average. So for a while it doesn't matter in the slightest if you are Alliance or Horde as both factions will have thousands of max level players. Even if it would be 1000 A vs 11000 H you'd still have a fluent eco system and raiding guilds on the alliance side aswell as always finding a group for the exact dungeon you need. I've been playing on alot of other TBC Servers in my past I can tell you that even when a Server has a 250A / 450H population you can still play the game and get your gear to start raiding.

The only issue the server is facing is a minor one. As the 1x exp server has been announced it's fair to assume that about 20% of the current server population will hop over to have the "more hardcore" feeling as the time they invested in the 5x server is minor compared to what is to come. So when that happens and the 20% does include alot of alliance players the BG queues will die completly. And that is literally the only thing that has any impact on the players directly. And even if this happens quite a few horde players who came for PvP will quit / reroll to alliance and it will slowly balance out back to normal. It's save to assume that you will NEVER (without merging both faction in BGs) have queue times below 10 minutes in PvP as Horde however that's the price you paid when you pressed on that create button with the knowledge of Horde having the superior racials and the bigger playerbase. And that's the one and only problem this realm has when it comes to population.

There's never been a TBC server apart from retail which had such an enormous playerbase as warmane. Even when they started most servers couldn't exeed the 2500 player mark and here comes the new king of the hill who managed to pull out 5 times the players. I have seriously no clue what's wrong in your heads that you complain about World PvP or Faction imbalance not even a week after release ... You guys are pathetic to say the least
    Edited: May 26, 2017

10. May 26, 2017  
    You guys are pathetic to say the least
    This made all your argument irrelevant.

11. May 26, 2017  
    I have seriously no clue what's wrong in your heads that you complain about World PvP or Faction imbalance not even a week after release ...
    Actually, this just proves that you haven't understood any part of the 28-page discussion. Not a single person is complaining about world PvP. 3-4 guys jumping on a single one that's just trying to maybe get a quest done is not player versus player, it's gankers versus victim.
    Also, you're going into wild speculations on how the bad situation will at some point suddenly enlighten people and make them start rolling alliance by the thousands to fix the problem. Thinking that is pathetic to say the least...

12. May 26, 2017  
    The sole fact that most of you complain about world PvP is out of my comprehension. However 5% of the people posting here are correct as they experienced what will happen in the very near future. There is a huge playerbase right as of right now - with the queues beeing around 3k all day it's save to assume that there are 15k people playing on average. So for a while it doesn't matter in the slightest if you are Alliance or Horde as both factions will have thousands of max level players. Even if it would be 1000 A vs 11000 H you'd still have a fluent eco system and raiding guilds on the alliance side aswell as always finding a group for the exact dungeon you need. I've been playing on alot of other TBC Servers in my past I can tell you that even when a Server has a 250A / 450H population you can still play the game and get your gear to start raiding.

The only issue the server is facing is a minor one. As the 1x exp server has been announced it's fair to assume that about 20% of the current server population will hop over to have the "more hardcore" feeling as the time they invested in the 5x server is minor compared to what is to come. So when that happens and the 20% does include alot of alliance players the BG queues will die completly. And that is literally the only thing that has any impact on the players directly. And even if this happens quite a few horde players who came for PvP will quit / reroll to alliance and it will slowly balance out back to normal. It's save to assume that you will NEVER (without merging both faction in BGs) have queue times below 10 minutes in PvP as Horde however that's the price you paid when you pressed on that create button with the knowledge of Horde having the superior racials and the bigger playerbase. And that's the one and only problem this realm has when it comes to population.

There's never been a TBC server apart from retail which had such an enormous playerbase as warmane. Even when they started most servers couldn't exeed the 2500 player mark and here comes the new king of the hill who managed to pull out 5 times the players. I have seriously no clue what's wrong in your heads that you complain about World PvP or Faction imbalance not even a week after release ... You guys are pathetic to say the least
    True. Less people doesnt mean bad things will happen. Once you find good partners you can do pvp/pve without problem. Even if ally is 1-2k people, thats more than enough for tbc to be healthy. Farming could be an issue but once you grp up with someone -> wpvp + gold. I`m happy for the x1 realm, dont have time to play which is shame but I hope lots of ppl from x5 will migrate. Even if the pop isnt 13k +, it is more than enough atm and a reduce will be nice.

13. May 26, 2017  
    I've been an Alliance guy since Vanilla back in 2006. Always will be. Not that I've never played Horde... I just enjoy the Alliance setting more. I rolled Alliance last night for this server.

14. May 26, 2017  

15. May 26, 2017  
    this is what i told.. free faction change from horde to alliance would be good starting point.. i see lot of ppl on the forum and ingame who want this

First ... 182627282930 ... Last