1. May 23, 2017  
    Possible. It still applies for the proposition of faction q that was done above though
    How? What he said depends on there being less Alliance in the server.

2. May 23, 2017  
    How? What he said depends on there being less Alliance in the server.
    There was a proposition to modify the login q to a login depending on faction q. Basically each faction gets a 6k5 cap. It looks sexy as hell for us alliance players but I don't see how it could be doable easily without modifying the architecture of the queuing. I'm just asking to be wrong though

3. May 23, 2017  
    There was a proposition to modify the login q to a login depending on faction q. Basically each faction gets a 6k5 cap. It looks sexy as hell for us alliance players but I don't see how it could be doable easily without modifying the architecture of the queuing. I'm just asking to be wrong though
    Why 6005 cap?

4. May 23, 2017  
    thats the point why faction balance on a 13k population server is so important and nobody would cry about getting ganked 1-2 times. I tried it with a 4 man group in stv just to do some quests and got ganked by 7+ horde groups.. The fact that 1 faction cant level in a neutral zone is just wrong.. Somebody always ganks but in this case the horde ganks everybody because they outnumber u anyways and dont geht punished for that(ganks from other ally).. Thats my exp.
    forrr the horde!!!!!

5. May 23, 2017  
    u can see live how many people on each faction are online https://www.warmane.com/information
    That's without a doubt, fabricated. The ratio is likely closer to 70% horde 30% alliance.

6. May 23, 2017  
    "The population will work itself out, there wont be any unbalace" - Vocal community

reading the start and end of this thread is like poetry

7. May 23, 2017  
    That's without a doubt, fabricated. The ratio is likely closer to 70% horde 30% alliance.
    so the balance is getting worse and worse..

8. May 23, 2017  
    It's not their fault that everyone wishes to be on the side that has <Ohdo>.

9. May 23, 2017  
    Make it so if all our chars are alliance you get to skip the queue =p

10. May 23, 2017  
    Anyone know when Warmane will add faction change? it's actually not worth staying on alliance when its so clearly not 44:56 and is clearly more like 30:70 if not more. Id rather just pay to change than stay on this forever.

11. May 23, 2017  
    Anyone know when Warmane will add faction change? it's actually not worth staying on alliance when its so clearly not 44:56 and is clearly more like 30:70 if not more. Id rather just pay to change than stay on this forever.
    Faction changes are used when there's need to balance factions, so... at some point after there's too many Alliance players.

12. May 23, 2017  
    So I have to either relevel upto 70 with a horde or just suffer in silence pretty much then?

Faction changes are used when there's need to balance factions, so... at some point after there's too many Alliance players.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

13. May 23, 2017  
    so u think the factions are balanced?

14. May 23, 2017  
    In other words there will be no faction change for alliance side , so your alliance characters will be forever alliance , ok then , i will stop lvling my alliance and start horde one , gl everyone

15. May 23, 2017  
    Its basically just level a horde because you were too stupid to realize that TBC was horde heavy

First ... 10181920212230 ... Last