1. May 12, 2017  
    this topic is just ... PJSalt BabyRage Kappa and etc

2. May 12, 2017  
    Gaming forum users are always a tiny fraction of the population with a lot of hyperbole.

A large number of forum viewers will go horde because of a few doomsayers? That's rubbish and a insignificant impact on total pop. People will go horde because they've ALWAYS gone horde. You can ignore the history of TBC servers, but don't come blaming a few dramatic people on the forums for expecting a trend to continue.

The only way the doomsayers would be correct is if the staff took literally no action while the population snowballed out of control. There will be no herd mentality because of this thread, there will only be what the majority of players have always done over and over again, and that's roll horde for TBC.

3. May 12, 2017  
    Apart from some sort of immature arguing posts, which are off-topic and I can't understand why they'd be allowed, I fail to see a constructive conversation with ideas on how this problem should be approached or even with the positioning of the staff related to this so called "faction imbalance".
    I'm sure they have already thought this factor way before we all knew that they were working on a tBC server. So, now what should be asked is: what do you have in mind? What's your plan of action if this problem ever became serious?

4. May 12, 2017  
    What's your plan of action if this problem ever became serious?
    We know a problem will occur, but we cant really discuss anything without support from the staff. But many things have been suggested:
    Brideing, faction bases ques, xfactions, faction locks and a few others. All of them have had their points. But until a Moderator comes in and dissmiss or talk to us, it wont do any diffrence.
    I had a few word with Obnoxious on page 12. But nothing really came of it.

5. May 13, 2017  
    nothing personal here but everyone who thinks the server won't be massive horde overloaded without watching balance beforehand... just didn't have an idea of tbc private scene. If there is no action taken im open for every bet to earn some easy money

I mean you just need to watch the recruitmentsection.... Count horde and alliance guilds ;-)

6. May 13, 2017  
    I'm sure they have already thought this factor way before we all knew that they were working on a tBC server. So, now what should be asked is: what do you have in mind? What's your plan of action if this problem ever became serious?
    If you read the entire thread, you'll know that the staff's standing on the topic is "let's wait and see". So what happens here is that for the past 2 weeks some people have been trying to convince them that it's much better to prevent fires than to rush to the burning building, trying to put out the fire and salvage what's left of it, while some others are trying to tell us that we should give the building at least a month to burn before we need to figure out how to save it. There have been a great number of perfectly good suggestions on how to solve/prevent the problem, but without the staff's consent it is of course all futile.
    Edited: May 13, 2017

7. May 13, 2017  
    I agree. There is big faction problem.
    Even though the claim that horde racials are superior is false.

The root of the problem stems mostly from all those undead toons that pick the "best pvp racial" but only do pve. Heck, don't mind the fact that they are awsome players with all their backpedaling, wrong spec, wronge gems/chants.
    Cause if logging into PTR is indication of the upcoming imbalance, then it is also indication of the quality of players choices...

Or you could just chill, have fun and enjoy game!
    Edited: May 13, 2017

8. May 13, 2017  
    nothing personal here but everyone who thinks the server won't be massive horde overloaded without watching balance beforehand... just didn't have an idea of tbc private scene. If there is no action taken im open for every bet to earn some easy money

I mean you just need to watch the recruitmentsection.... Count horde and alliance guilds ;-)
    I don't think anyone is denying anything, just counter-arguing on how to handle the fact.

9. May 13, 2017  
    Even though the claim that horde racials are superior is false.
    The fact that horde racials are superior is a reality, you only have to see the Nelf's racial, which can't be used in combat. If you play a feral druid its 100% useless. Only gnomes and dwarves has some decent racials (But still lower).

Anyway, if someone choose to play this expansion, It's because he accepts its characteristics, and faction imbalance is one characteristic of TBC.

10. May 13, 2017  
    Anyway, if someone choose to play this expansion, It's because he accepts its characteristics, and faction imbalance is one characteristic of TBC.
    That might have been true in case of retail game, where every decision was made on a corporate level, but here we'd actually have a chance to make the game even better than it was by correcting it's biggest flaws (for eg. the possible dual-talent option aims to do exactly that, as well).

11. May 13, 2017  
    SIMPLY, don't know which faction choose ? -> ALLIANCE ! Like me. ;) You'll help for better server population and balance.

12. May 13, 2017  
    I don't think anyone is denying anything, just counter-arguing on how to handle the fact.
    maybe.. but in my opinion reacting after some weeks is to late.. most people will start playing at launch and there won't be much people willing to reroll after they already got lvl 70.
    I'm going to play alliance for instant bgs. hopefully there are some more highrated pvper and not just those horde only cryhards who are scared to lose without wotf :P

13. May 13, 2017  
    Gaming forum users are always a tiny fraction of the population with a lot of hyperbole.

A large number of forum viewers will go horde because of a few doomsayers? That's rubbish and a insignificant impact on total pop. People will go horde because they've ALWAYS gone horde. You can ignore the history of TBC servers, but don't come blaming a few dramatic people on the forums for expecting a trend to continue.

The only way the doomsayers would be correct is if the staff took literally no action while the population snowballed out of control. There will be no herd mentality because of this thread, there will only be what the majority of players have always done over and over again, and that's roll horde for TBC.
    Damn, man... you're right. I must have been dreaming with a world where people are able to communicate beyond Warmane's Forums, a world where there have been similar cattle mentality going on and building up all the way back from retail and across multiple failed private servers... perhaps one day mankind will evolve communication beyond just our Forums, and on that day information and opinions will spread much faster and wider than the thousands who visit this place every day... but until that day comes (and I predict they will call the evolution "word of mouth"... maybe I should copyright it), let's ditch the hyperboles that consider an imaginary world beyond these Forums, and stick to reasonable, non-hyperbolic concepts like "EVERYONE will do it because EVERYONE ALWAYS does it."

Let this be the burial of this horse, right now. There will be no special benefits created to bribe people into playing Alliance. I have no statement beyond my already quoted personal conjecturing for what might be done, but this is the last time the (non-)option of "bribes" will come up.

14. May 13, 2017  
    Me and my friends ALWAYS play on horde side in wotlk cata wod etc so there is 0% chance to roll ally in this server.

If everybody do the same we will have a good balance, but if people is greedy and starts to roll horde cause "Oh man better racials i wanna be OP" gg, i know people dont want to limit themselves but lets be realistic if u are not going to tryhard to be top1 in pvp or hardcore raiding for realm firsts?¿? why u need to play a faction that u dont like at all?

15. May 13, 2017  
    Me and my friends ALWAYS play on horde side in wotlk cata wod etc so there is 0% chance to roll ally in this server.

If everybody do the same we will have a good balance, but if people is greedy and starts to roll horde cause "Oh man better racials i wanna be OP" gg, i know people dont want to limit themselves but lets be realistic if u are not going to tryhard to be top1 in pvp or hardcore raiding for realm firsts?¿? why u need to play a faction that u dont like at all?
    if you start to play with group of friends,unless you really care about racials you can roll any faction you like.for people that start to play alone however this mean you will have harder time in finding guild,finding raid/dungeons groups,finding arena partner if you PVP,you will be ganged all the time 3v1 and list goes on and on.
    if you have roll alliance on TBC before server you know what i am talking about.

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last