1. May 13, 2017  
    if you start to play with group of friends,unless you really care about racials you can roll any faction you like
    Sure, thats why we roll horde, ally is **** omg plenty of gnomes, ugly dwarfs, and human spam.. aghh is a pleasure to kill that kind of horrible creatures.

for people that start to play alone however this mean you will have harder time in finding guild,finding raid/dungeons groups,finding arena partner if you PVP,you will be ganged all the time 3v1 and list goes on and on.
    if you have roll alliance on TBC before server you know what i am talking about.
    I have played on unbalanced wotlk realms and u can find always people, wpvp wise it can be hard yep but it will be hard if people roll horde cause "Oh man better racials i wanna be OP"

2. May 13, 2017  
    maybe.. but in my opinion reacting after some weeks is to late.. most people will start playing at launch and there won't be much people willing to reroll after they already got lvl 70.
    I'm going to play alliance for instant bgs. hopefully there are some more highrated pvper and not just those horde only cryhards who are scared to lose without wotf :P
    Well, to be honest: I've had my fair share of disagreements with the choices that the management of this server has made throughout the years, and I used to speak my mind quite frequently (and aggressively) about it. On the topic of the impending faction imbalance however, I'd agree with waiting to see how things pan out. There are way too many variables to accurately predict how bad it's actually going to get, if bad at all. For instance: who's to say that the players themselves haven't learned from the 'failures' of other private servers in terms of population balancing? You say you're going Alliance for faster queues, as am I for that matter. Let's not forget that Warmane exists because Molten merged with Arena Tournament; the most prestigious PvP-server. That population still exists and may favor the benefits of going Alliance over the racials of Horde, for example. As I stated in another post I made on this thread, Horde has always been the PvE capital of World of Warcraft due to their racials. I suppose the question is how big of a PvP community this realm will have in response to that, and how the balancing between factions will turn out after the fact.

But yes, I'm quite sure that the first few weeks after launch will prove a majority of Horde players. How big that majority will be is hard to tell, but I don't think mitigating a problem that has not yet occured is the right solution, regardless of previous servers, because doing so could (and most likely would) create other problems in its place. Something I do know however is that this server has a fair bit of experience when it comes to launches. They've launched new expansions, old expansions, different versions of different expansions on different realms with different rules and populations. I'm sure they'll do their best, and I imagine free transfers from Horde to Alliance will be the first logical step for them to make if things do prove to follow TBC tradition. It's their project after all.

As for now I think the best action would be for us, the players, to try and create as much of a balanced population for launch day. Those of us who would gladly go Alliance for whatever reasons, or even just 'wouldn't mind it' should do it. Personally I have four reasons:

* Faster BG queues
    * Less competition on the Auction House
    * I prefer quality over quantity
    * I like gnomes

Damn, man... you're right. I must have been dreaming with a world where people are able to communicate beyond Warmane's Forums, a world where there have been similar cattle mentality going on and building up all the way back from retail and across multiple failed private servers... perhaps one day mankind will evolve communication beyond just our Forums, and on that day information and opinions will spread much faster and wider than the thousands who visit this place every day... but until that day comes (and I predict they will call the evolution "word of mouth"... maybe I should copyright it), let's ditch the hyperboles that consider an imaginary world beyond these Forums, and stick to reasonable, non-hyperbolic concepts like "EVERYONE will do it because EVERYONE ALWAYS does it."
    For once, Obnoxious:

Spoiler: Show

3. May 13, 2017  

4. May 13, 2017  
    I have my reasons.

Spoiler: Show
    Gnome + small feast + noggenfogger + transporter debuff + world enlarger + baby spice.

I ran past so many Hordes with the flag and they didn't even target me once :D
    Also, bare in mind that I'm Time Warp'd in the second image which increases my size by 30% - wrap your head around THAT!

No more world enlarger / baby spice :( However, I snatched up another flag and nobody seemed to know where it went...

Fun times are fun!
    PS. This is not intended as a scoreboard /flex - this was a pure troll game :cool:

5. May 13, 2017  
    qualitymanagement means to solve problems before they occur :-P

most arena pvper will go horde

6. May 13, 2017  
    I don't really care if I'm alliance or horde, since I don't care about pvp and the possible edge the racials might provide one faction or the other. I'm more worried, as a filthy casual player, that the less popular faction will be a ghost town and finding dungeon groups will be a pain in the butt.

7. May 13, 2017  
    If u qq about the racial go to arena ranking on the 'other' pvp server that I don't say the name here...rank 1 and 3 are ally....continue to qq about wotf...

8. May 13, 2017  
    If u qq about the racial go to arena ranking on the 'other' pvp server that I don't say the name here...rank 1 and 3 are ally....continue to qq about wotf...
    let me guess this teams have gnome warrior.

also there is more then 1 TBC server, few of them are instant 70 so.....not sure where to look when you say "the other server"

9. May 13, 2017  
    No idea which server you checked, but I just went up on some ****ty server's armory and turns out their best alli is at 3rd place, while only 3 out of the top 16 teams are on alli side. So yeah, I think we'll "continue to qq about wotf".

10. May 13, 2017  
    Sure, thats why we roll horde, ally is **** omg plenty of gnomes, ugly dwarfs, and human spam.. aghh is a pleasure to kill that kind of horrible creatures.
    Says the faction with Orcs, trolls, undeads and Gayelfs :D
    Edited: May 13, 2017

11. May 13, 2017  
    i have my reasons.
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooool

12. May 14, 2017  
    Every horde pvper should be sounding the trumpets in heaven everytime an ally is born. Every other horde is a filthy care bear robot whose brain can only handle scripts and not a human interaction.

13. May 19, 2017  
    For people who are arguing over who is right and wrong with no evidence to back up either side, bare in mind that Horde racials were CONSIDERABLY better for PVP than the Alliance ones that didn't get buffed until WOTLK with "Every man for himself"

Orc had increased stun resistance and Undead has a fear breaker that IIRC at this point doesn't share CD with pvp trinket.

On the recruitment page currently, there are 10 Horde guilds recruiting and only 2 Alliance ones.

http://imgur.com/a/kP1of

TBC was an excellent time for PVP, and with that in mind people will roll the race with the best racials. This imbalance wasn't there on retail as people had not tried the expansion before and theorycrafted what was better and why.

TLDR; Horde have better PVP racials and that's why it's unbalanced in TBC.

- Cyanotic, 5 time retail glad and better than you.
    Edited: May 19, 2017

14. May 19, 2017  
    - Cyanotic, 5 time retail glad and better than you.
    Proof of any sorts? Every server i played was full of multiglads that didnt know how even a bg works so i always take interest in such statements now

15. May 19, 2017  
    Proof of any sorts? Every server i played was full of multiglads that didnt know how even a bg works so i always take interest in such statements now
    retail gladiator is worth nothing on privates anyway.. and it was quite easy to get gladi on retail
    if you want proof of anyone use arenajunkies ;)

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last