1. May 24, 2017  
    so u think the factions are balanced?
    Server is not even a week old. Playerbase will change heavily in the next days/weeks and without knowing that outcome, favoring alli is pure bull****.
    A **** load of players will leave (like 5k or even more) because they never played TBC and miss the facerolling gameplay and all the things that came woltk and other add ons.
    A **** load of players will cut their playtime by 50 - 75% after the hype is gone.
    A **** load of players will leave because they realise that they do not have the time for a timeconsuming mmo.

With all that people who leave, there will be many who join the server later on. I know 5 people who wait to join, to avoid crowded level zones.

In two weeks there will be many gone and many came. If faction balance is then still not good, staff could do something about it.
    Anyway Alliance players who leave now because they got ganked a few times on a server that is only a few days old, these crybabys will leave anyway.

2. May 24, 2017  
    Quess where all the horde multiglad pvp gods go when they're on endless bg queue :D rip Honor Hold and alliance levelers.

3. May 24, 2017  
    Than alliance got a lot of fun and free honor slaying those selftiteled "multigrald" pvp "gods".

4. May 24, 2017  
    In the end it will be those horde "heroes" crying after they realize they have to wait 30 mins for BG, because they drove all alliance away by their heroic 5 lvl higher or 2/3 vs 1 gangs.

I got outnumbered and killed 7 times in an hour in Hellfire. Yet nobody does nothing about it

5. May 24, 2017  
    In the end it will be those horde "heroes" crying after they realize they have to wait 30 mins for BG, because they drove all alliance away by their heroic 5 lvl higher or 2/3 vs 1 gangs.

I got outnumbered and killed 7 times in an hour in Hellfire. Yet nobody does nothing about it
    I don't understand the complaining about being ganged up on. No one wants to die and spirit run, if I have the chance to group up with 4 people and not die, regardless of the faction, I'm going to do it lol. If you don't want to get 4v1, group up with 3 more people.

6. May 24, 2017  

If not somehow prevented, horde will level
    mule chars to honor farm or to pop bg queues, just like on other high rate servers with huge faction imbalance.

7. May 24, 2017  
    I don't understand the complaining about being ganged up on. No one wants to die and spirit run, if I have the chance to group up with 4 people and not die, regardless of the faction, I'm going to do it lol. If you don't want to get 4v1, group up with 3 more people.
    You are not playing Alliance it seems, you will always get outnumbered and if one horde decide to attack you, all will

8. May 24, 2017  
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9sKQq

So much fun questing with this "44-56" faction balance l0l

9. May 24, 2017  
    Well, human race not having Every man to himself, and undead not sharing cooldown between pvp trinket andtheir racial makes all pvpers change to horde to play as undead or with undead partners in arena. this is to be expected.

10. May 24, 2017  
    This is really so annoying ! Im going online to play and then lots of hordes farming me.It making me to logout from game because I'm not enjoying it anymore classes already so unbalanced while levelling and plus when their rate is %99 against %1 it being impossible to do anything !!
    So tell me Warmane ffs ! What must I do ? Do I need to play on Horde side too or what ? Actually this is Blizzard's fault that made Hordes so OP from their racial its simple ... and then they realized they did something wrong and they fixed their **** on WOTLK with adding "Every Man For Himself" to humans . And then there is a bit balance on WOTLK. But in the other hand like everyone said its gonna be the problem for Horde when they wanna join battlegrounds etc. So it mean %15 of Horde players going to faction change and they have to pay for it . I just want Faction change must be expensive !

11. May 24, 2017  

12. May 24, 2017  
    Than alliance got a lot of fun and free honor slaying those selftiteled "multigrald" pvp "gods".
    actually there is lots of 3k retail players on horde side.sodapoppin,barry,ziqo,ozz,paypays and many others are rolling all horde.

13. May 24, 2017  
    https://anonimag.es/image/JT9sKQq

So much fun questing with this "44-56" faction balance l0l
    I found you're problem...you're in tanaris....

14. May 24, 2017  
    For the first time ever... I skip Tanaris/STV. Alliance has zones that you will NOT see one horde in because it is so far away from any of their cities. Enjoy those spots.

15. May 24, 2017  
    Everyone who played on a fresh server or played vanilla/tbc on retail, knows that tanaris and stv is a heavy pvp zone. complaining about a gank in these zones is like complaining about pvp in bgs. whats next, complaining about leveling is not as smooth in tbc as cata kids are used to?

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last