1. May 25, 2017  
    We're currently in active discussions about faction balance and queue issues right now, information will follow soon.

2. May 25, 2017  
    solution for bg's and arena? mix the factions
    And then there's even less reason to play Alliance. Yeah, no.

3. May 25, 2017  
    honestly, noone wants to play alliance in TBC. you have to deal with it, either you give a big reward for new alliance players or it's gonna stay like this

4. May 25, 2017  
    I decided to play Alliance because I know Horde would have lot more members... Actually, if You want PVP you should of choose Alliance side :/

5. May 25, 2017  
    Bgs gonna be heaven for alliance, I'm sure they will do more honor even losing than wins with 30m bg queue.

6. May 25, 2017  
    I think Warmane waiting for "hype" to pass.
    Then i believe they will decide about server's future.

Alliance. stand-by for action..

7. May 25, 2017  
    Bgs gonna be heaven for alliance, I'm sure they will do more honor even losing than wins with 30m bg queue.
    But first you need to hit 70, compare the number of 70´s players between factions and i hope you get the point that there is a lot harder to lvlup for alliance than for horde

8. May 25, 2017  
    http://postimg.org/image/65n4k58eb/

Every single location looks like this ! Please do something, it's gamebreaking.

9. May 25, 2017  
    Hardcore pvp'ers like me roll alliance...still low level though..

10. May 25, 2017  
    8k will geared up one day. Wait for huge graykiller raids.

11. May 25, 2017  
    8k will geared up one day. Wait for huge graykiller raids.
    All horde players already have a huge advantage over the alliance ones. They are miles more ahead in terms of gearing process.

12. May 25, 2017  
    Make Horde wait in Queue no matter if they are "Premium" or not . We won't wait long for effects ...

13. May 25, 2017  
    Make Horde wait in Queue no matter if they are "Premium" or not . We won't wait long for effects ...
    And how do you tell if someone is an horde player or not when he tries to log in and the system has to decide whether they can instantly join or wait the queue?

14. May 25, 2017  
    Just let alliance players faction change horde , why they must suffer from this , lets make horde realm

15. May 25, 2017  
    @juxuanu1 Dunno i'm just frustrated :D

First ... 162425262728 ... Last