1. May 26, 2017  
    logged in to give my firebeard quest another go...i guess not.

wait till you see ring of blood

2. May 27, 2017  
    Tried BG today as alliance and it is pretty much as bad as it can get. Currently alliance stands zero chance due to the lack of PvP trinket which most horde players "kinda have" in the form of WotF and a bit with orc' stun resist. This and the all time 1-2 extra horde player count makes every game a free win (usually in less than 5 minutes) for horde. I've heard their queue time is over 30 mins though, so I guess they still don't have it better either...
    Also tried to get the OHF pre-quest done with about 10 alliance and 25+ horde players around, only to be ganked by them in the middle of the quest on first try, and a few seconds before finishing the second time around. At this point, the bigger half of my gaming session consists of corpse running after being ganked by bored hordes who feel very stong with multiple times numerical superiority. And these gankers will be the most surprised when slowly but surely all the alli players finally give in and quit, erasing PvP from the server.

3. May 27, 2017  
    ^ yea just did some BGs tonight as well

it was miserable, and it seems they always have more healers (undead disc priests are super popular)

4. May 27, 2017  
    Why is my question being ignored by every staff member? Are there any plans to combat faction imbalance?

5. May 27, 2017  
    Why is my question being ignored by every staff member? Are there any plans to combat faction imbalance?
    i think they are kinda busy opening medivh and setting up the cash shop.

6. May 27, 2017  
    logged in to give my firebeard quest another go...i guess not.

I managed to complete the quest along with 2 other Alliance, while surrounded by probably 30+ Horde. They never attacked us.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2811486
    Stop spamming the forum with this please. The question will be answered when there is an answer for it.

7. May 27, 2017  
    Just in Nagrad,Ring of Blood is lierally impossible for alliance,evertime i pass there,minimum 10 hordes ,highest i saw was roughly around 25.

Yeah,its gonna be hell of feat to do ROB completly.

8. May 27, 2017  
    I managed to complete the quest along with 2 other Alliance, while surrounded by probably 30+ Horde. They never attacked us.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2811486
    Stop spamming the forum with this please. The question will be answered when there is an answer for it.
    its not about finishing the quest.Its about the imbalance.You said it yourself,3 alliance players to 30 horde.So,1:10 ratio just like everyone was saying on here.

9. May 27, 2017  
    I'm well aware of that. Am I not allowed to contribute to the discussion on my own personal part?

10. May 27, 2017  
    Heh, same here, i managed to do so many quests with while there's loads of horde players around me.
    Live and let live i guess, thankgod most people are fixated on gaining xp rather than pvping at lower levels.

11. May 27, 2017  
    Heh, same here, i managed to do so many quests with while there's loads of horde players around me.
    Live and let live i guess, thankgod most people are fixated on gaining xp rather than pvping at lower levels.
    Thats not what I can say.I personally never ever attack anyone.Doesnt matter if you are killing the mob that I need,I never ever attack.But on the other hand,I get raped all the time. CONSTANTLY ! Right now I rage quit from ungoro and im thinking about finding a way to do a refund on the donation because this is just ridiculous.Might as well go back to dota and csgo and get ulcers from those games,and not from wow.

12. May 27, 2017  
    hard mode to lvl alliance char getting farmed on every quest :(

13. May 27, 2017  
    Thats not what I can say.I personally never ever attack anyone.Doesnt matter if you are killing the mob that I need,I never ever attack.But on the other hand,I get raped all the time. CONSTANTLY ! Right now I rage quit from ungoro and im thinking about finding a way to do a refund on the donation because this is just ridiculous.Might as well go back to dota and csgo and get ulcers from those games,and not from wow.
    Questing and leveling in group will help you a lot. When they see a single alliance then they will gank.
    But a group? Then they hesitate and often do nothing.

14. May 27, 2017  
    Right now I rage quit from ungoro and im thinking about finding a way to do a refund on the donation because this is just ridiculous.
    I'll just let you know that this won't happen. You donated to support the server, not to gain queue privileges, those are given in return as a thank you for your support. It's called a donation for a reason.

15. May 27, 2017  
    I'll just let you know that this won't happen. You donated to support the server, not to gain queue privileges, those are given in return as a thank you for your support. It's called a donation for a reason.
    This is the point.. its a donation isnt buying something.. on the main page u can see they are working on it.. server is fresh af.. they opened another realm.. they increased the cap.. they have lot of things to do.. just wait a couple of days and im sure they will solve the problem

First ... 202829303132 ... Last