1. you know guys what is sad? there is no alliance guild recruiting at all.

2. Currently theres about 20 ppl online on alliance side, and 50+? on Horde. On horde side theres Kara raid going, on alliance side theres everyone sitting afk in shatrath.

Looks promising.

3. Currently theres about 20 ppl online on alliance side, and 50+? on Horde. On horde side theres Kara raid going, on alliance side theres everyone sitting afk in shatrath.

Looks promising.
    You talking about US timezones?
    Western Europe had a kara going on sunday. Did 6 bosses in 4 hours. Could do allot better... but still.
    Today there was another group.

All it takes is a brave sould to get the ball rolling.

4. If you think its the player's responsibility to balance the factions I encourage you to roll alliance, especially large guilds. I play during odd hours and can't really impact the prime time balance. My experience has been during low pop times the balance issues are more extreme, and i'm not doing that again.
    No, you as a player should not worry about that and I would not recommend you to play alliance (or horde, cause u got scared by this thread) because of the "balance issue", choose your faction and race because you like it.
    Guess what?i am rolling Horde, because i like Tauren.
    Not everyone is just going for the best racial ability for his class, because then u should only see e.g gnome warriors.

5. Not everyone is just going for the best racial ability for his class, because then u should only see e.g gnome warriors.
    But most people do. Icecrown is proof of that. At least in terms of PvP.

6. So you say Icecrown needs a faction balance system and is unplayable because of a massive faction imbalance problem?

7. End of the day if there is say a 80% horde ratio and 20% alliance or similar to that, this server will most likely die off sooner rather than later...

8. Warmane won´t let that happen.

9. look at the Horde/Alliance guilds at recruitment section, there should be done something about ratio for sure, it is not going to be 50, 50

10. I like PVE in US time zone. Ill be rolling horde because I actually want to play the game. I know if im Alliance ill be LFG for 30 minutes then logging off because of lack of activity.

11. I like PVE in US time zone. Ill be rolling horde because I actually want to play the game. I know if im Alliance ill be LFG for 30 minutes then logging off because of lack of activity.
    If all of these people who are thinking like you would roll Alliance there would be no ratio problem at all. No offense

12. Ya'all are legitimate stupid if you don't think faction imbalance will be a thing.

Replying back stating it won't be a factor or anything along those lines just proves how clueless you are, and the fact that you never played retail TBC, or any other TBC server, or that you are just beyond stupid anyway.

13. So you say Icecrown needs a faction balance system and is unplayable because of a massive faction imbalance problem?
    alliance kinda dominate PVP on icecrown just go check the armory there is like 5 time more alliance teams then horde.
    also in WOTLK horde still have better PVE racial so many pve players roll horde so server population is balance.TBC however is very 1 sided expansion.
    BTW who said it will be unplayable?even if its 100-0 % game will still be playable :D
    Edited: April 25, 2017

14. I played TBC for about 4, maybe 5 years on private servers. Faction imbalance is a thing. In therms of PvP meta that has been roughly the same on every server i have played on Horde racials are better, its not that big of a deal, but its something that could win you an arena match or save you life/kill your oponent. Anyone denying this is clearly ignorant on the subject and hasn't played TBC enough...

15. Do you really think they'd just let their new server-baby die after all this hype and apparently years of work on the back end?.
    Cataclysm&MoP says hi.

First ... 789101119 ... Last