1. Make money for the team

Hello I came to bring you the best way to earn money with the help of the users.

Why is this idea very good? What is it? How does it work?

We all know that this page survives based on donations, I have reached the conclusion that less than 20% of users made a donation.

The service I am giving to know is very simple to add a tab in the page of firestorm linked with shorteners.

- In the extra tab add 7 links with shorteners.

- Each link has to have only one shorter, otherwise it will be tedious.

- Every day you have to change the links.

- For the links to generate money put for each link seen earn 0.5dp gold or 2dp silver. (New System)

* That would be the briefest of explaining how this form of making money totally legal would work. I sincerely support what they do as many people do not have enough money to play Officially, with this there will be a way to help each other. I hope to have a little credit (you will not give me anything just be my referrals and I will earn an "extra" of what they generate> I only need a little money, then everything I get will send them to you)

Please contact me for more information or when approved [email protected]

Example:

** Visits = v ** L = Links * In the server the minimum daily connected users would be 17000 *

1000v = 4$. Then 17000v = 72 $. Now 7L x17000V = 504 $. It would be $ 504 per day.

504$ x 7d = 3528$ The weekly amount.

504$ x 30d = 15120$ Monthly.

Please share the post and comment.

Thank you translator
    Edited: April 15, 2017 Reason: ma