1. Wind Serpent
    Only on Hydross i would swap to a physical Pet - Cat/Rapor because durring Nature Phase the Boss will be immun to ur Wind Serpent Lightning Breath
    just don't be an idot and use Ravager TY

2. figured it out ;D
    Edited: August 2, 2017

3. Wind Serpent
    Only on Hydross i would swap to a physical Pet - Cat/Rapor because durring Nature Phase the Boss will be immun to ur Wind Serpent Lightning Breath
    Why no Ravager?

4. Any possibility to get the different "BiS" stuff for each tier to a link that actually work? Would be much appreciated.

5. Any possibility to get the different "BiS" stuff for each tier to a link that actually work? Would be much appreciated.
    If you mean the broken links, you can use a different Tbc item database, such as this: https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=30017 (i just googled and picked one randomly, there are a bunch of them) and just replace the item ID numbers with that from the broken link. It's a bit tedious, but should work.

6. If you mean the broken links, you can use a different Tbc item database, such as this: https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=30017 (i just googled and picked one randomly, there are a bunch of them) and just replace the item ID numbers with that from the broken link. It's a bit tedious, but should work.
    Oh, okay, I didn't know this was a thing/possibility. Thanks a lot, much appreciated :)

7. Wind Serpent
    isnt scorpid with 4lvl poison wasnt best on Grull during TBC on Live serwers?
    Ahh it was 6-7 years ago...or more even.

8. Hello.

In second post are two little mistakes:

55 Intellect = +1% Spell Critical Hit (This is incorect)
    - Correct is 80 Intellect = +1%

Haste Rating needed for +1% Haste = 10.51 (This is incorect)
    - Correct is 15,77 haste rating = +1%
    Edited: September 11, 2018

9. Found another correction(/bug?), troll berserking doesn't add haste in a different way from other haste effects. A 30% berserking is calculated the exact same as a 30% haste from talent/proc etc. I don't know how berserking actually added haste in retail, so I can't confirm if this is a bug or if the info in the OP is wrong.

10. Please update the links in the first post!

First ... 234