1. two handed axes requirement??

I already create a level 1 paladin and i go to orgrimar to buy the two handed axes skill and the npc just sell me daggers and nothing more... also i buy Heirloom shoulders and chest and i cant use it, when my last pala i buy the two handed at level 1 and i can use the heirloom shoulders and chest.... this is a new bug?

2. If you're speaking about weapon training and the weapon master in Orgrimmar, and if the weapon master is offering you to train daggers..... I would double check to make sure you're on a paladin, since paladins cannot wield daggers. I would also check to make sure that you don't have the option selected to only view unavailable weapon types.

3. OMG 100% sure that i created a paladin, then i check and..... im a priest gg hahaha dumb mistake

4. OMG 100% sure that i created a paladin, then i check and..... im a priest gg hahaha dumb mistake
    Hey at least you found out now, would have sucked if you grinded to level 50 just to find out you're not getting Crusader Strike :D