1. New player - state of pvp classes

Hey guys,

I'm going to roll a toon on here as soon as I can and level it up to 90, once 90 I will be doing PVP for the most part. I'm familliar with MOP pvp and the balance and such but I'm wondering if there is anything I need to know regarding class bugs that make some classes broken, overpowered, or severely underpowered.

Happy Easter.

2. Happy Easter!

Classes are actually pretty good on this server. Most core abilities work just fine or are at least usable. As for glyphs, you'll find some minor glyphs not working properly (and a handful of major glyphs as well), but a vast majority of the crucial glyphs seems to work.
    In terms of stupidly overpowered or underpowered classes, to be honest, I can't come up with any right away. I've played most classes on at least one spec to level 90 (except for Shaman which I'm in the process of doing currently), and they're all about as useful as they were on retail 5.4. There used to be some rather serious issues back when I started playing here (warrior second wind healing 2x the normal amount for example), but those things are fixed now, and if a certain class is performing above or below average, it's for the most part due to 5.4 balance and not bugs.

With that out of the way, I feel like I need to add that this is a private server, and it'll never be 100% pinpoint accurate. Many formulae are approximated since their retail equivalents were never public or cannot be analyzed anymore, but even if you're very familiar with a class, you'll not be able to spot most of these things unless someone finds an unusual method of exploiting them.

3. Classes overall are pretty fine to play, but PvP in general can have some annoying bugs like server delay (can't hit people even when they're in melee range, getting stunned/cloned in deterrence or vanish and knockback can look like teleports instead of smooth animation) and also some minor issues in arena where it takes a long time to see enemy arena frames. Pets also go through objects but devlog stated we would receive pathfinding update soon.

+ some melee classes have an issue with auto attacks just stop working and then you have to retarget the enemy (/startattack in macro won't fix that)
    Edited: April 16, 2017