1. WoD race models in BC client

So I was wondering whether Warmane staff would consider putting WoD models into the BC client, the same way the did for the WotLK client. For the longest time I thought it wasn't physically possible to do that for Vanilla and BC, yet recently some videos popped up, showing that I was wrong and it can actually work quite well. Maybe it still hasn't been done for BC because the community was not very active compared to Vanilla and WotLK, but the point still stands - it is possible to do that.

Now, I know that not everyone is very fond of the new race models, but it still would be a nice choice to have if you are. For us, female Tauren&Gnome players (you have your preferences, we have ours, ok?), this could make a world of difference in terms of aesthetics. Not to mention that knowing for a fact that you can use these models and not get banned will most likely attract more players to the server.

2. I have searched as well and I cannot find any information for TBC client. Obviously, WotLK client and up seems to be an easy patch. I wouldn't mind being able to use the WoD models. If anyone has any information on it for 2.4.3, that'd be awesome. :D

3. Or you can just use the search function... You know... just for fun...

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2790231
    (further down from my comment)