1. Can i run it?

Hey there guys, so i was wondering if my pc can run WoW, Mists of Pandaria exactly, so here are my pc specifications

Processor :

Processor - Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4620 @ 3.70GHz
    Manufacturer - Intel
    Speed - 3.7 GHz
    Number of Cores - 2
    CPU ID - BFEBFBFF000906E9
    Family - 06
    Model - 9E
    Stepping - 9

Memory:

RAM - 3.0 GB

Video Card:

Video Card - Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
    Manufacturer - ATI
    Chipset - AMD ATOMBIOS
    Dedicated Memory - 4.0 GB
    Total Memory - 4096 MB
    Pixel Shader Version - 5.1
    Vertex Shader Version - 5.1
    Hardware T & L - Yes
    Vendor ID - 1002
    Device - 67DF
    Plug and Play ID - VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_34131462&REV_C7
    Driver Version - 6.3.9600.16384

Operating System:

Operating System - Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition (build 9600), 32-bit
    Service Pack - 0
    Size - 32-bit
    Version - 6.3.9600

BIOS:

BIOS - BIOS Date: 09/14/16 17:24:52 Ver: 05.0000B
    Version - American Megatrends Inc. P1.10
    Manufacturer - American Megatrends Inc.
    Date - 09/14/16

2. Honestly can't understand your GPU... you have an AMD card?

Why do you only have 3GB of ram? You have a really recent CPU... You should be able to run it just fine if you have a dedicated GPU, and even then, pretty sure the iGPU from your processor should be able to run it ...

You are in a 32-bits windows... That's why you have 3GB ram... Did you choose the wrong one ? You probably have more ram, but it doesn't detect it because of your OS 32-bits...

3. Honestly can't understand your GPU... you have an AMD card?

Why do you only have 3GB of ram? You have a really recent CPU... You should be able to run it just fine if you have a dedicated GPU, and even then, pretty sure the iGPU from your processor should be able to run it ...

You are in a 32-bits windows... That's why you have 3GB ram... Did you choose the wrong one ? You probably have more ram, but it doesn't detect it because of your OS 32-bits...

32 bit supports 4gb ram, and if he has more it should get detected even if it's not used. ATI was acquired by AMD so yes, that's an AMD card

4. I just can't understand which AMD card he has...

the 32bits thing i didn't know... I have a friend that has a 32-bits OS, and he has 4GB of ram, and it doesn't detect, he told me it was cause of the OS... The ram kits were fine, it were the ones i gave him xD

5. Yes it should run fine.

You GPU is Radeon RX480 or RX470? And you have atleast 8GB RAM too? So you should install 64-bit OS (Windows 10) and you can then use all installed RAM.
    Looks like you have Radeon RX480.
    Edited: April 17, 2017

6. Install 64 bit Windows and you are good to go, your specs are pretty good and will work just fine.