1. [Lordaeron - A] Kal'delana roleplaying guild

Kal'delana (Darnassian for "guided by the stars") is a friendly roleplaying guild for the Alliance side on the Lordaeron server. What that means is:

-You are entitled and encouraged to create your own guild events
    -You can invite people and even invite your friends over IDEALLY IF they're interested in RP as well (remember: this is not intended to be a leveling guild, but if you want to invite your buddies over, no one will stop ya').
    -You are encouraged to roleplay with anyone and anywhere at any given moment.
    -Any form of roleplaying is fine (standard tavern RP, world RP, ERP, questing or dungeon RP, etc).
    -You are encouraged to create any sort of character with no constraints at all. Yes, that includes a Half-Elf cook master. Just keep in mind, that sounds amazing and I can't guarantee I won't claim that at some point.
    -Although not required, RP etiquette and good grammar are highly appreciated. Let's just keep it friendly, that's what it's all about.
    -No previous roleplaying experience is required.
    -Join or leave the guild anytime you want.

If you'd like to join, whisper any member of Kaldelana (my ingame name is "Dindrane" and you can also whisper the Lord Regent "Sylendra"), reply this thread, or just drop us a a few lines in a mail and we'll make sure to invite you.
    Edited: June 4, 2017

2. I was joking about the Lord Regent title but thanks xD

3. is ur guild active and how many active members does it have?

4. Is pretty active really, we created the guild alongside with this thread, so the guild is only three days old. We're currently 12 members I believe and we're preparing for our first guild event this saturday, so if you wanna jump in this is the best moment to do so. We have something very special prepared.

5. I mostly play Horde, but I'd really like to get RP-ing on the servers here. Could you give me a name (guild master or someone higher-up) to add to my friend list, so I can get in touch?

6. We don't really use ranks in our guild, every member is an equal party in the guild activities and decision taking. But as I mentioned in the original post, Dindrane and Sylendra are two of the members you might want to reach in case you had any doubts or whatnot.
    I mostly play in the Horde as well and we'll probably expand to the Horde at some point, but I don't see that happening for the time being at least from my perspective, the reason being The Outriders another RP guild in the Horde side of Lordaeron that is, I think, still pretty much active and I don't really see the point of having two or more RPing guilds when the pool of roleplayers is so small. If you'd like to RP in the Horde you might want to get in touch with them as well, there's another active thread in this section referring to them.

7. Din, it's Harken, stop giving away potential members! Come to the Alliance, it's much better smelling and nicer looking. We have... oh, what is that typical bribe used in these situations? Cookies? I'm sure we have some cookies for you!

Jokes aside, as a recently new member, I can say the guild is quite active for what my private server RP standards have come to be. Folk are friendly and I feel that our first little RP as a group turned out quite well! Feel free to stop on by on an alt at least to give us a look, as my wonderful leader here has said, everyone has the ability to invite!

8. And we're now at 20 members! Someone already told me they're planning on doing another big event this week, so look foward to that.

9. Hi, many of the people in the game would know me as Hatch/Kynnigos.

I'm actually the leader of the Outriders Guild, and I've some things to say that's to do with that guild, and role-playing in this server in general.

About the guild, it's useless without any form of activity whatsoever, and activity always brings up new members which I've failed to do. Lordaeron is a realm that focuses on progressive leveling with PvP as its main mechanic of gameplay. Role-playing here is just, in all frankness, not as active as the other servers would be.

It was my mistake to even attempt to split the already fledgling population into two when I created the Horde guild, so I've decided at this point that my horde guild will be disbanded. You don't get much dedication here, and I'd be willing to change that. I've a lot of friends who would love to role-play here, and I'll try to get the best out of this guild on my part.

In short - the horde guild is no more, but if you'd like to Role-play there from time to time, you're always welcome to message me here in the forums.

10. Hello, I'm usually known ingame through my list of gnome alts. Most just call me Estus, my DK (and you can probably guess that she's in my avatar atm)

I've been part of a few guilds already. Most that I knew died because lack of leadership (or more like their actual absence), which led to lack of member's activity. As of now I'm not very active in Warmane as a whole because a year of essentially restarting progressions and slowly advancing in gameplay aspect burned me out. I've currently only moved 2 of my alts and created a new one for it for... you know, just in case. I'm not one to easily move on from one guild to another.

Of course there will be people who will make fun of you, but there's really nothing weird with roleplaying in a roleplaying game if you don't disturb others. You got every facility to roleplay such as emotes, speech bubbles, different appearances, lore, walking mode etc.

11. I am sooo Up for this! Please sign me up!