This could be considered a bug by some ppl, but because this thing's nature is somewhat unclear, I bring it here for discussion.

Here's the problem: The other day a shammy at the Argent Tournament's big ring, was screwing everyone's "Among the Champions" quest, by casting something on everyone's NPC opponents and causing them to return to their starting posisions in full health, disangaging from combat. He was doing that for more than 2 hours straight, and nobody could do that quest.

This should not be even possible to begin with and here's why: If someone does something similar in the wild, you call your friends, kick the jerk's butt, and drive him away. When this is possible inside a Sanctuary though like the Argent Tournament, where you can't touch him in any way, it's downright impossible to stop him. Which in turn means that everyone becomes a slave to the jerk's whim. It becomes possible to take turns with other jerks and literally make sure that no one will be able to do that quest ever again.

So what I'm suggesting is make those NPC in the jousting rings immune to everything for the duration of the jousting, except for the abilities the questing character casts on them, so we can joust in peace. In other words, make the "sanctuary rules" apply to those NPCs too.

I'm not sure if this was a bug, or an oversight on Blizzard's part, but they *clearly* did *not* intend to have ppl in the Argent Tournament being able to just break quests left and right with no way to stop them at all. Being able to complete a quest should never be a matter of wether or not someone else *allows* you to, except if there is a way to stop them.