1. Twilight Shore

I was about to post why devs did not fix Twilight Shores phasing yet...
    But as i stayed AFK in the empty zone, it turned to the correct phase!

Just wanted to let you guys know, incase you wanted to do some Twilight Highlands quests.

Edit: completed gathering some Thorny Stankwood... and suddenly i'm phased out again.. lol
    Edit 2: retried the method, and worked again.
    Edited: April 17, 2017

2. Edit 2: retired the method, and worked again.
    But why is the method working again if it's retired?

3. But why is the method working again if it's retired?
    Because old people start doing fun things again ;) They don't have to work, so there is time for fun!
    Fixed the typo ;)

4. woah really? thank u a lot for this post!!!! i also wonder if its same with hyjal, cause im having troubles with phasing there too!

if we started sharing advices in deepholm there is a quest where u have to kill a dragon by jumping on stones, a lot of people have trouble there but i found a solution, bring a dk. grip it, get some distances from it and wait for it to attack you then just kill it. tried it several times for several people and it works :)

also achievement deep into deepholm works :)
    Edited: April 17, 2017

5. I was about to post why devs did not fix Twilight Shores phasing yet...
    But as i stayed AFK in the empty zone, it turned to the correct phase!

Just wanted to let you guys know, incase you wanted to do some Twilight Highlands quests.

Edit: completed gathering some Thorny Stankwood... and suddenly i'm phased out again.. lol
    Edit 2: retried the method, and worked again.
    Thanks for the tip. I will try it as well. ;)

6. woah really? thank u a lot for this post!!!! i also wonder if its same with hyjal, cause im having troubles with phasing there too!

if we started sharing advices in deepholm there is a quest where u have to kill a dragon by jumping on stones, a lot of people have trouble there but i found a solution, bring a dk. grip it, get some distances from it and wait for it to attack you then just kill it. tried it several times for several people and it works :)

also achievement deep into deepholm works :)
    I have been stuck on this quest for.... well eternity :D
    Thanks! :D I have no idea if it works for Hyjal, last time I did Hyjal almost everything worked or got fixed a short time after I got stuck on it... :)

At the moment I am stuck at twilight highlands: 64/120. I got stuck at the wedding of those dwarves. Other quests that are not working are not needed to continue the quest chain (in retail they are, but here they aren't).