1. @Warmane staff

Can you guys do something about the global guild recruitment spam please , I think people had enough of this flood addon already .

Please man up and put some restrictions / start muting people for spamming .
    Edited: April 17, 2017

2. That spamming to me is the most amazingly stupid thing. 4 guilds spamming all looking for 6.3k+ people with LOD and then they realize none of them can get a roster together to raid they disband and repeat the same spam with a different guild name.

Its the same names that spam those high ultra plasma past end game guilds lol. These people should just get it that they are not leader material and let it go

Or maybe one of those 7k+ 156x LOD 7 25HC raids a week guilds could clear ICC without the 30% buff that would be something to use all that GS on.

3. You people realise that you can simply /ignore those that annoy you, right?
    Edited: April 17, 2017

4. It's not easy for a few staff people to take care of hundreds of spammers. It would be a lot of effort and a never ending task. And it is easy for every player to take care of spam, and there's a lot of different ways to do this, every time you see someone posting a recruitment message a couple of times he probably will do it for a couple of hours, and since there's more than enough people online in the game, it won't hurt you to put that character's name on Ignore List, just right click on the name in the chat and select Ignore, if your Ignore list fills, just flush it, this will happen in a month or a week, and by that time those players are probably focused on other things rather than spamming recruitment messages.
    Also, there's a couple of add-ons that can filter words, you can add the words LF, WTS, gold, help, legendary weapon name, or whatever common word that may bother you to see all the time.

5. You people realise that you can simply /ignore those that annoy you, right?
    This + I believe that there is an addon that "blocks" the person who posts the same message over and over again temporarily from your chat, making your global chat more "peaceful".

6. I mean i dont care about the spam i join global only when i want to pug.

I just find it funny that there are the same people spamming every 2-3 months with a different guild name. I guess when people realize that those guilds are mostly made to gear up GM+officers alts they leave. Or they get scammed one too many times by them.

7. You seemed pretty upset in your last post though.

8. I Wonder if people know that you can make a seperate tab just for global lol, also addon Ignore more Spamming anything not english boom your on all my toons ignore list, its close to 1k people right now lel

9. You seemed pretty upset in your last post though.
    I hope it wasnt the tone of my voice that gave it away

10. btw is there an addon that instead of filtering out words it would flash the msg that had a certain word in it in the center on my screen or color them differently or smth?

11. That spamming to me is the most amazingly stupid thing. 4 guilds spamming all looking for 6.3k+ people with LOD and then they realize none of them can get a roster together to raid they disband and repeat the same spam with a different guild name.

Its the same names that spam those high ultra plasma past end game guilds lol. These people should just get it that they are not leader material and let it go

Or maybe one of those 7k+ 156x LOD 7 25HC raids a week guilds could clear ICC without the 30% buff that would be something to use all that GS on.
    Lol shots fired on Shadowmourn and the rest of the crew :D
    Yep, pretty ridiculous recruitment requirement.

12. There is an addon that blocks the chat messages if there are blacklisted words in it. You can add "guild" for global channel and you wont see them. I used to use it at one of the famous vanilla server to ignore gold sellers' spams. I am sure there is a 3.3.5 version of it too. I will update this post when I get back to home and check the addon name.

13. Every one keeps mentioning an addon that blocks spam... WTF is its name!? I've tried Badboy Spam blocker but I can't seem to get it to monitor Global channel.

14. Nothing like a necro thread where everyone is banned.