1. WoD Models in TBC

Sorry if asked already but will Warmane offer the TBC download with WoD models? it would be so awesome

2. It'll be horrible. I dont understand why ppl keep asking for WoD models and WOTLK features in TBC.

Let Tbc be Tbc....

3. It'll be horrible. I dont understand why ppl keep asking for WoD models and WOTLK features in TBC.

Let Tbc be Tbc....
    Updated models are not a "feature", in a sense that they don't affect gameplay in any way. It's an aesthetic change that some people like and some people don't like. It would be nice to have a choice between the two, knowing for a fact that you won't get banned for using 3d party patches. I, for one, would pick new female Tauren&Gnome models over old ones anytime.

4. I agree, let us choose what client to download. Would be nice to see WOD models here in TBC! :)

5. Ugly squarefaced orcs-outdates graphics and models of TBC, keep it for yourself.

6. I don't what you are on about, Vanilla/TBC looks better than any other expansion. What they did to Taurens post-TBC is a disgrace!

7. I don't what you are on about, Vanilla/TBC looks better than any other expansion. What they did to Taurens post-TBC is a disgrace!
    Its your opinion man! I think they made them much more detailed and better than pre WoD. But as I said before let people choose what client to have just like warmane did with WOTLK. If you like classic models, no problem, use classic TBC client for it, while people like me can enjoy improved models on other client.

8. 4RC3 is right there must be a choice i like playing classic tbc.But gaming graphic has evolved many people wants to play games with more graphic detail and thats the reason vanilla and WOTLK got WOD model update.

9. I Would like to have the choice.

10. Sorry if asked already but will Warmane offer the TBC download with WoD models? it would be so awesome
    May find some info in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=363738

11. Personally i hate WoD models, they look pretty wonky outside of retail. That being said, i'm 100% for releasing WoD models in a seperate download, like they did for wotlk. Why? It doesn't hurt anyone or change anything in game for people that don't want them.