1. http://imgur.com/a/bNFgN

This screen is from another TBC server i took today,there is 0 addons in use.

Now i am not gonna argue if it retail like or not,my point is that even if its custom future it can be done and have been done before.The question now is will you guys try to make exact value on Outland realm or not.
    I would support this. I don't see any harm.

2. I'll quote myself since it seems to be "slipping by":
    It has already been decided it will work as it did on retail.
    As I said in a different post, it's irrelevant if it's client- or server-side, the decision has been made that Outland will natively use percentages as it was in retail, code from the core that could change that being purposefully disabled. People who want numbers can use add-ons to emulate that.

3. Actually I have used Pitbull, Xperl, Shadowed Unit Frames to see if I can customize them to see health as numbers, they didnt work, it was still 100/100. As I read the old wowhead threads that listed above, these addons should have worked. Server is still on PTR so maybe on real one Pitbull may work after fixes. Also, I have tried Mobinfo and Mobhealth addons but they need lots of time and mob killing to collect a data about health numbers as an estimate.

I guess we need to get used to it. In party and raids health numbers are visible and friendly targets have health numbers when grouped. This is a TBC thing. All we can hope, the staff may want to change that as a QoL (like duel spec) in future. The things we see in videos are not accurate if they are not from retail TBC. They are server side custom features. Normally, the right one is what we have...

( P.S. PvPing will be a little problem because you dont see the health numbers... )

4. These addons guestimate the health based on your damage.

For example:
    You deal 1000 damage on a target.
    The target goes from 90% health to 80% health.
    The addon will now know the target has around 10000 health. The more damage spells you cast, the more samples it has. the more accurate it can estimate the target's HP.

So basicly, these addons dont instantly know the target's health. Only after a bit of combat.

This is how it worked back in TBC and vanilia.

5. These addons guestimate the health based on your damage.

For example:
    You deal 1000 damage on a target.
    The target goes from 90% health to 80% health.
    The addon will now know the target has around 10000 health. The more damage spells you cast, the more samples it has. the more accurate it can estimate the target's HP.

So basicly, these addons dont instantly know the target's health. Only after a bit of combat.

This is how it worked back in TBC and vanilia.
    thats not true. mobinfo show exact number of HP on your target frame or tooltip w/o hiting the target or geting into combat at all,on vannila and TBC.

6. thats not true. mobinfo show exact number of HP on your target frame or tooltip w/o hiting the target or geting into combat at all,on vannila and TBC.
    The core of the game server didn't have a function that allowed an add-on to query direct hit point numbers from what people report in discussions of the time (a guy in Karwa's link even mentions the function names and what they returned). I can only guess you used add-ons that already came with a database of collected data, much like Gatherer and others, or something like that, perhaps.

7. Why cant u just make your realm more enjoyable instead you say" the decision has been made that Outland will natively use percentages as it was in retail, " I dont understand, this serve will not be like retail if you make it x5 exp etc etc. PS if you find me addon emultaor or other program that will change it to numbers then ill kiss my ***.

8. Why cant u just make your realm more enjoyable instead you say" the decision has been made that Outland will natively use percentages as it was in retail, " I dont understand, this serve will not be like retail if you make it x5 exp etc etc. PS if you find me addon emultaor or other program that will change it to numbers then ill kiss my ***.
    Because it will be plenty enjoyable - for people who want to in fact play Burning Crusade.

9. Why cant u just make your realm more enjoyable instead you say" the decision has been made that Outland will natively use percentages as it was in retail, " I dont understand, this serve will not be like retail if you make it x5 exp etc etc. PS if you find me addon emultaor or other program that will change it to numbers then ill kiss my ***.
    Are you trolling? Warmane will decide what they want to do with their server and we should support their decision to do so because there won't be another server nearly as good as this tbc server anywhere. Feenix was nowhere near as stable as Warmane is and Corecraft was vaporware. I don't think there is a wow emulator that approaches the quality of Warmane and I seriously doubt there ever will be one.

Warmane can decide to do whatever they want. Just be happy you'll get to play here. TBC is going to be awesome. :D

10. Because it will be plenty enjoyable - for people who want to in fact play Burning Crusade.
    So lets assume what you say is correct (although you back it up with changed quote from Blizz notes)- if people want to play Burning Crusade they can always set it to %. Why are you forcing everyone to %?
    You make this server 5x XP for your population but when it wants numeric health on all targets you don't do it? You need to be more consistent in your actions- if you want realistic TBC experience- provide it. If you want to listen to your community- do it. Don't mix them.

Edit: and I forgot to add Dual Speciliasation and XP Lock which are not native TBC.
    Edited: September 4, 2017

11. So its fair that in pvp enemy can see your gear/mana and guess the gear value. But it cannot be done for druid, rouge, war classes......

First 123