1. mana problem

Hi guys
    Can you plz advise me .. I have arround 27 % critic nd 2.980 spirit.. Bit when i checked the top resto 2s most of them have 13-17 % critic nd 8-17k spirit .. Does that prevent mana problem after 8 min in 2s or i have to deal better with use of my heal.. Somtime i spend more then 4 min with max 40k mana ((((
    Thx for your advice nd good day ^^

2. I'm not sure what exactly you said but if you have mana problems there a few things you might be doing wrong.

1) Not using mana tide totem early on. You should use it when you have 12-13k (if max is 20k) or even earlier. I usually drop it around 15k when I play with 22k mana but it depends on the fight.
    1.1 Not "hiding" the totem and getting it killed

2) Not keeping up water shield

3) Another mistake is refreshing all 4 totems when not needed.

4) You should build up a mp5 set. For Icecrown, something like 1300 resil and more mp5 items but you shouldn't forget to maintain hit rate & spell penetration(hit rate- neck;back).

You should also find time in the fight to drink water to replenish mana. Refresh Earth Shield & Riptide partner and hide out of line of sight to drink up.

I hope this was useful.

3. Hi
    So if i understood right .. You want me to have the pve gear .. Im playing in mop 90 lvl .. So gear arround 553 will be with good use !?
    Thx again

4. You could have mentioned you are talking about MOP earlier... Everything I said is invalid because it's about WOTLK