1. XP off please

Lots of people plan to move to TBC realm for twinking. Hopefully it will be the best private server for twinking. But with x5 rates, its pretty much required to have XP off feature since with speeded leveling we wont be able to get some twink items. Besides some would want to stay at 60.

Devs pls, dont screw up twinking community, add XP off.

2. Lots of people plan to move to TBC realm for twinking. Hopefully it will be the best private server for twinking. But with x5 rates, its pretty much required to have XP off feature since with speeded leveling we wont be able to get some twink items. Besides some would want to stay at 60.

Devs pls, dont screw up twinking community, add XP off.
    Not sure if Warmane would want to add that feature, since the NpC for Alliance http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365 was added in 3.2.0. As well as the Horde NpC http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz
    That would have to be a custom feature that Warmane would have to add, if they would even consider it. Maybe a web based addition to generate revenue.

3. I believe that's a good idea to being able to talk to an npc or just being able to write .xp off

I know many of my friends love making twinks and pvping in low levels. It does not really affect the gameplay that much, does it? :)

I will be 0 battlegrounds going on 10-50 if not twinks will join :)

4. Not sure if Warmane would want to add that feature, since the NpC for Alliance http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35365 was added in 3.2.0. As well as the Horde NpC http://www.wowhead.com/npc=35364/slahtz
    That would have to be a custom feature that Warmane would have to add, if they would even consider it. Maybe a web based addition to generate revenue.
    Who cares when that NPC was added. Warmane realms arent pure blizzlike. There wont be any harm from adding this feature, but it will be used by many people who enjoy twinking

5. I support the addition of this feature but it should cost real money to enable it (as a Website option). This is a win-win situation. The people who reeally want to to it will help sustain the realm and early level BGs won't be ruined by twinks. Otherwise twinks are just a burden. They don't support the realm at max level by purchasing mounts or gear and they waste a user spot when the realms are full.
    Edited: April 22, 2017

6. If they make it possible to lock the xp then the gold rates with quests should drop to x1 though. Otherwise ppl gonna abuse this to earn gold on lvl 69.

7. It shouldn't cost money, if else it should be done with Points that are collected.

@Jakkre The rates iirc are all x1 except XP which is x5.

8. @Jakkre The rates iirc are all x1 except XP which is x5.
    From what I know the plan was that the goldrates gonna be x5 while leveling up so ppl have enough gold to learn new spells and once u hit max level the gold rates change to x1.

9. I know a ton of people currently playing on ******** that are willing to migrate to this realm if and only IF xp off will be implemented

10. I'm rather certain there will be no shortage of players once the realm is launched, with or without xp off option.
    It would be nice to have, but let's get real, if you really want to be a twink, then you can still be so without the xp off, just stop hitting mobs lol.

11. With x5 xp its gonna be pretty difficult to get the loot from the bosses you want. If you're unlucky with drops you wont be able to twink.

I Would love to see this as a option if not payed.

12. I support the addition of this feature but it should cost real money to enable it (as a Website option). This is a win-win situation. The people who reeally want to to it will help sustain the realm and early level BGs won't be ruined by twinks. Otherwise twinks are just a burden. They don't support the realm at max level by purchasing mounts or gear and they waste a user spot when the realms are full.
    I agree with this. Adding the option to the website rather than in-game would make it easier on the devs (I imagine) by not having to add an NPC that wasn't added on live until a later expansion, as well as adding revenue for the server and limiting the surplus of twinks to those who actually wish to commit rather than casually mess around with other low level players. I think a point-option could be nice outside of a coin-option, but I'm not too sure about that. I'm basing that on the fact that I liked to twink here back in the days before I ever had any coins, so not adding an option to lock EXP through a point system would make my past self a tad bit upset, so I understand there are others who would feel the same way. But then again; there's always the Trade system.

Either way, I think twinking should be a relevant debate for this realm. TBC was a beautiful time for twinks in all brackets.

Edit: Or, alternatively, giving the option to shut off the x5 EXP rate for your characters would render the same result, if not better. The whole process of gathering gear in TBC while trying to maintain your EXP as a twink (as to not level past your bracket) added a whole other layer of consequence to your progress which made the end result all the more satisfying.
    Edited: April 23, 2017 Reason: Counterargument

13. Adding XP off would be very beneficial in order to give this server the chance at having a healthy twinking community. I cannot stress this enough, but DO NOT make it only available via donation. Don't even do this at first to see if there is enough interest to sustain it with the thought of changing it later if there is not. If you make XP off only available through donations you will isolate a large number of players from trying this server for twinking and they will not come back later, as can be seen from the ongoing decay of the well known vanilla server that makes changes too late after players have lost interest with no intention of returning. There is quite a large twinking community looking for a new home after the disappointment and neglect from this well known vanilla server. Please add XP off so that they can make Outland their new home.

14. There's no harm in letting people stop at a certain level. It only makes the world more active with PvP or farming. I approve of this idea.

15. yep, i would suggest to make it happen via website, im not going to play a twink but there should be a spot for those kind of players.

12 Last