1. TOP KEK, you've dinged 7 levels so you actually CAN play.

2. I cant play this noob wait me 2min for reset and kill me after im wait 2 min and again kill me that 2-3 hour , how i can play ?

3. I cant play this noob wait me 2min for reset and kill me after im wait 2 min and again kill me that 2-3 hour , how i can play ?
    Log offline for 10 minutes until he is gone, do some IRL stuff and then come back? I doubt he will be there waiting. Or you can use unstuck from website to tp to your hs location and start from a different place. Or find someone to kill him? Can't be that hard to find 1-2 bored 80s to do it...

4. Offline and Stuk dont WORK, after 10-20 min this noob come again and kill me ..

5. Offline and Stuk dont WORK, after 10-20 min this noob come again and kill me ..
    I will whisper him tonight to ask him to leave you alone :D

Jokes aside: This was part of the game even in retail, realms flagged as "PvP" means you can be abused that way. Deal with it. Go make an alt for a day or two, as I said again - go find someone to counter him, pay him if it's necessary. Level up in different zone etc. FFS.

P.S: You are level 68, u can still level in Outland or go Howling instead of Borean (as all your screenshots state). This guy can't be everywhere...
    Edited: April 18, 2017

6. This is bannble... i cant play ...! and level up i dont want to ask this noob for nothig i no have time for this i want to level up and start clear icc normal and heroic..

7. This is bannble... i cant play ...! and level up i dont want to ast this noob for nothig i no have time for this i want to level up and start clear icc normal and heroic..
    I don't think it's banable. If it is - go report it to gm via ticket don't QQ here.

Quote from the realm's players code:

Those are simple rules. Try to keep the community a friendly and interesting place to join and play. Remember that this is a PVP server and people are not forced to be honored. They can and will kill your character just for fun (or irritate you). Gladly you can always revive to kill him later!
    P.S: If you don't have time/nerves to level up in a 1x realm you can try Icecrown realm instead? We've all grinded our way to 80, We've all been ganked.

P.S2: You will have to spent some amount of time on 80 till u are ICC ready, you can't be boosted in this realm. Also you may not for a long time (or never if you don't stay enough time) clear heroic content since PvE in the realm is buffed really hard and you need a really good guild to pass heroic modes.

8. Well why cant you ask any lvl 80 to kill him for ya? Thats what i do and the horde stopped ganking me for a long time

9. No one come to help me ... this is noob Andistar have good pvp gear 28-9k live unbuffed maybe 4/5 wf and etc..

10. Lol man add me im blood elf dk 5.8 PvP and i love kill alliances :D nick : pajkatt , whisp me if that ****er comes again

11. It may be that you killed his alt or his friend, I always camp ppl that do that to my alt.

12 Last