1. ICC Weeklies on Lordaeron

On Lordaeron in ICC there are more than one weeklies, for each of them you need a certain boss or semi-boss to be alive. For example you need LDW alive in order to complete Deprogramming, and you need BPC and BQL alive in order to do the quest for that wing. These weeklies reset on Fridays. These 2 facts combined can sometimes cause some trouble. For example, if my group killed Lady on 10 man normal this week on Thursday, and the quest which we get after the reset is Deprogramming (it's about not killing Daravan, i think that that's the name) then we will only have the next Wednesday and Thursday to complete that quest, and maybe some people from our group can't arrive then. My point is that the quest reset time is, in certain situations, making them doable only in a certain time (Wednesday and Thursday), if the group starts raiding before Friday. Basically we can't have a dynamic raiding schedule and still complete this quest every week. We either have to raid before Friday all the time or after it. Simply moving the reset time to when the raids actually reset (Wednesday) would fix this. Apologies if I explained it badly, hope you can understand.

2. Technically,this is a bug,as both the Must Die quests and the internal ICC quests reseted at the same time on retail,at the time of id reset(server maintenance day on retail). http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Weekly_quest

3. Technically,this is a bug,as both the Must Die quests and the internal ICC quests reseted at the same time on retail,at the time of id reset(server maintenance day on retail). http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Weekly_quest
    Thanks for that information. I'm guessing that the reset time can be changed easily which would mean that it's put on Friday for a reason. I don't really see a reason, and I stated a reason why they should be reset on Wednesday, moreover it was like that on retail. They probably had a reason for doing that.