1. Highest Difficulty

Which class and Spec has the highest Difficulty and Why?

2. For me Affli Locks pretty much. difficult afs. rotation and everythin. and feral druids in pve.

3. For me Affli Locks pretty much. difficult afs. rotation and everythin. and feral druids in pve.
    I havent tried affli but i will now. Thanks.

For some reason Feral are the hardest in pve/pvp. Mhm why is that /s

4. I heard about enha shammies to be quite a thing you must be careful when playing, if this is the sort of challenge you are seeking...
    However, if we are on the same side of the ...how to say something wrong with way of thing/mental stuff, i am atm looking for the best items to tank at least fos/pos with a mage and shadow xd
    On the other hand, if you are just looking for occassion to play your class to its best, look for a guild going for herald runs - atm, there is an alliance tier progressing guild (on naxx, not sure if it is active for now though), their leader mentioned they will be making heralds when they pass naxx, other popular guilds are most probably making such runs as well, if you wish to join them

5. I'd say Enchancement shamans and feral druids.

6. @chenii
    @sillverflash

I saw a Full bis enchance sham doing 9kdps at bql25 and i thought to myself that enchance are broken in this server.
    Are they not broken?

I cant quote cuz im on on my mobile and its ****ing atrocious to type and copy pasta

7. Holy Paladins in general, especially when healing paper tanks and dpsers who stand in fire. I hate panic healing.
    For Dps, Feral Druids is the most difficult spec to master as stated by thousand of players before me, followed by affliction locks.
    For Tanks, Blood DK because of their runic power and rune management.
    Edited: April 19, 2017

8. Holy Paladins in general, especially when healing paper tanks and dpsers who stand in fire. I hate panic healing.
    For Dps, Feral Druids is the most difficult spec to master as stated by thousand of players before me, followed by affliction locks.
    For Tanks, Blood DK because of their runic power and rune management.
    As a new dk trying out Tanking as blood.
    ****ing runic powers really grinds my gear.

9. Dk can be really frustrating to play if you've never tried it before. If you get experienced, there is nothing easier than Dk tho.

10. Dk can be really frustrating to play if you've never tried it before. If you get experienced, there is nothing easier than Dk tho.
    I was frost before but got bored then went and came back as a tank.
    Turns out i was so used to being frost with unlimited Runic Power that whenever i have Deathcoil up i would use it then suddenly running out of aggro because Rune strike lacks Runic. FFS I hate my life i suck

11. ...whenever i have Deathcoil up i would use it...
    That's why you run out of runic power. Don't use Death Coil, you need to pool rp to use Rune Strike whenever it's ready and still have spare for cd's.

12. That's why you run out of runic power. Don't use Death Coil, you need to pool rp to use Rune Strike whenever it's ready and still have spare for cd's.
    I know, its just im quite used to dumping Runic power and spamming frost strikes whenever its up cuz im ****ing ******ed.

13. @chenii
    @sillverflash

I saw a Full bis enchance sham doing 9kdps at bql25 and i thought to myself that enchance are broken in this server.
    Are they not broken?

I cant quote cuz im on on my mobile and its ****ing atrocious to type and copy pasta
    Well,they're broken from both server side,and by Blizzard development.Shamans always got the lower end of the deal from Blizz's developers after vanilla,especially in terms of dps.BUT it shouldn't be so low,the one you saw was probably either a bad player(we all know gear means nothing on this server - couple that with one of the hardest rotations to play) or just got 4 flames in a row,sometimes you even get linked while affected by Swarming Shadows etc.(like LDW tends to MC some players every f*cking time,on every run),also the bite affects dps by a lot,if he got the last bite at the end of the fight ofc he will do lower then the rest,though my guildie did 13k avarage on most fights and his ench shaman is far from bis.

14. Well,they're broken from both server side,and by Blizzard development.Shamans always got the lower end of the deal from Blizz's developers after vanilla,especially in terms of dps.BUT it shouldn't be so low,the one you saw was probably either a bad player(we all know gear means nothing on this server - couple that with one of the hardest rotations to play) or just got 4 flames in a row,sometimes you even get linked while affected by Swarming Shadows etc.(like LDW tends to MC some players every f*cking time,on every run),also the bite affects dps by a lot,if he got the last bite at the end of the fight ofc he will do lower then the rest,though my guildie did 13k avarage on most fights and his ench shaman is far from bis.
    He's probably bad. He didnt get flames(Never) nor link that much and about the bite he got it later on since his dps is dog**** compared to mine.
    I just wanna see enchance sham getting some decent attention at the least same goes for prot warriors (oh god i want this so bad)

15. There are no difficulties for dps classes when it comes to PvE, really. You just keep your rotation, what's the big deal? Every class has its own thing, yeah, but that's not what difficult is. Now when it comes to PvP, hardest two are subtlety rogue and frost mage. Rogue because you need to use everything your class has in order to win and frost mage because of the arsenal of spells. Once you get used to your shortcuts, it's all easy no matter which class you play. And the more you play it, the faster you do stuff. When you think of it, it all really is about speed.
    Easiest classes to play are the ones with damage over time spells. Keep them up all the time, wow so hard, help me!
    No class is 'hard', that's a bad word. Same with 'best', there should be no room for either one of these two in World of Warcraft.

12 Last