1. Tbc tmorph warmane 100% working

Hi dear warmane-community,

In this video I want to share TBC TMorph with you :)
    If you enjoy what you see, you may leave a like & a subscription I would really appreciate that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T5MHXx2hu4

Best Greetz,
    twitch.tv/weedyxify
    weedyxify

2. ive actually been banned on another server because of tmorph, can a staff member confirm that tmorph isnt bannable here?

3. ive actually been banned on another server because of tmorph, can a staff member confirm that tmorph isnt bannable here?
    lol, this morph only for you. another players don't see changes. staff another server is stuped.

4. +rep
    Glitchy's Model Editing Suite is also an alternative though it has been some time since i used.

5. yeah i know no1 sees what your character looks like but some servers antihack systems can catch up on it by default since it modifies ur game files

6. I actually tried it out and i cant get it to work. When i click inject at my character screen it says it cant find the game running. I tried putting it in the same or different folder as wow, same error.

EDIT: I got it to work, just had to run as administrator.

7. I would caution anyone running this program because it certainly violates the EULA by injecting code into the exe, despite the code only affecting how players view their own character. That gives an unnecessary advantage in the game as a player would potentially be able to make their model stand out more or potentially use other unfair custom models. This is probably bannable, I would think. I won't know for certain unless Warmane weighs in on it, but my first guess is that if they catch you doing this, you're gonna get benned.

8. June 5, 2017  
    Could any admin comment on this? I would like to use it very much as im dwarf.

9. June 5, 2017  
    Wanna use it also. Staff please make a statement if its a bannable offense

10. June 6, 2017  

11. June 6, 2017  
    Wanna use it also. Staff please make a statement if its a bannable offense
    It is fine to use.

12. June 6, 2017  
    Is there a similar character mod like the Legion ---> WOTLK one? I really want to use the newer models if its possible :)

13. June 7, 2017  

14. June 7, 2017  
    @ Mercy Hey

Is there possible to add the new (wod) models for the Outland servers, as you did with wotlk? :)

15. June 7, 2017  
    Sweet stuff, but judging from the video. Can you only change appearance of the gear and not switch between races?

12 Last