1. TBC melee boxing footage

Hi,
    I recorded some BG clips of me trying to multibox 4 enh shamis w/o IWT.

I'm using http://www.wowhead.com/item=30175/gordreks-ointment to face opponents who are in melee range.
    The slaves cancel follow after each melee strike so it can be tricky to run for an opponent who is trying to escape.
    In order to fix that problem I made a ISboxer mapped key that executes the melee abilitys on press and follow on release which works pretty good.

In the end this is still much less efficient than IWT+CTM though.
    I wish there was a way to right click with the slaves on the enemy target so we can multibox melee in TBC...
    Edited: April 18, 2017

2. well truly not as efficient as with IWT as you cant send them to follow the enemy, but it still might work when gotten the hang of it. Tho as i see youve already learned the way , nice vids :P

Btw i ment to ask, how is the performance compared to wotlk? i herd tbc is lighter on cpu load than wotlk?

3. Btw i ment to ask, how is the performance compared to wotlk? i herd tbc is lighter on cpu load than wotlk?
    Haven't done a stress test yet so I don't know if its better/worse than wotlk. I only multiboxed 5 man teams which my PC can easily handle.

4. I use IWT+CTM on my 15 man mele team on Lordaeron. U dont need anything else than that, just practice.

5. I use IWT+CTM on my 15 man mele team on Lordaeron. U dont need anything else than that, just practice.

You do understand its TBC expansion and there is no such thing as IWT?xD

6. You do understand its TBC expansion and there is no such thing as IWT?xD
    Ups, my bad. Never boxed TBC and i forgot htere is no IWT. Think ill go with 1 pally 4 rdroods and 10 BM hunters when it comes live.

Horde ofc :)

7. Ups, my bad. Never boxed TBC and i forgot htere is no IWT. Think ill go with 1 pally 4 rdroods and 10 BM hunters when it comes live.

Horde ofc :)
    Do you understand that rdru's have no good aoe heal at TBC?

8. I use IWT+CTM on my 15 man mele team on Lordaeron. U dont need anything else than that, just practice.
    Do you understand that rdru's have no good aoe heal at TBC?
    Rejuvenations and Isboxer and im fine :)

9. another kikoo cheater........
    i think ur in the wrong section.

10. Do you understand that rdru's have no good aoe heal at TBC?
    I've never played TBC do you know what healer does have a good aoe heal?

11. I've never played TBC do you know what healer does have a good aoe heal?
    priests have circle of healing spell wich has fair party wide heal with no cd, so you can spam it. unfortunaly its party wide.
    And ofc shamans have chain heal. thats about it for aoe healing spells.