1. TBC setup

Any advices? I do not think that I will play here for a long time, but I want to level up some characters to 70.
    My thought:
    5x shamans, because I didn't play them much at all expansions (Vanilla - Legion)
    5x mages
    1x priest 4x warlocks

And maybe 1x paladin 4x shamans for PvE

2. I was giving this some thought this morning,

I'm considering, 1x pally, and 4x dru, or 4x shammy as well.

for a 10 man comp, 1x pally, 3x destro locks, 4x shammy, and 2 priests.....

Possibly 10 shammy for a farm team....

3. 1Pally, 7 BM hunts and 2 rdr00ds! If it will be xp1+(something) exp, if its x1 i wont play cba lvling.

4. What is the best combo for a 50 man team?

5. What is the best combo for a 50 man team?
    U want to do 50 at PTR? Lol.
    Idk, but maybe 25x shammies 25x priests will work. I'd like to start with 20x/20x of them, but for now just 10x mixed.

Meanwhile, any workaround with IWT for quests? For now I'm using setview + mouse broadcast, but a bit weird after IWT.
    Edited: April 11, 2017

6. What is the best combo for a 50 man team?
    Ele shamis + healer.
    20 shamis are probably more than enough to global 3 opponents with chainlightning so there is really no point in multiboxing 50 chars. U'll just overkill everything and lag the server.

Edit.
    In TBC a BiS geared shami does around 1600 dmg non crit with CL and it loses 30% dmg on each jump. When u take Lightning Overload and the crit chance into account CL does a average dmg of around 2k on the primal target.
    A BiS geared player has something between 10-15k HP so 11 chain lightnings should already be enough to global 2-3 opponents.

Meanwhile, any workaround with IWT for quests? For now I'm using setview + mouse broadcast, but a bit weird after IWT.
    I guess the easiest way is to accept the quest on the master and then share it to the toons. At least if the quest is shareable...

7. I guess the easiest way is to accept the quest on the master and then share it to the toons. At least if the quest is shareable...
    Yeah, I thought about this, I'll stay with setview + mouse. But still problem with looting, master loot faster than slaves, so, only him getting items for 50-70% of time.

8. But still problem with looting, master loot faster than slaves, so, only him getting items for 50-70% of time.
    Maybe only set the looting on the toons to auto loot but not on the master. That should solve the problem.

9. Maybe only set the looting on the toons to auto loot but not on the master. That should solve the problem.
    They will loot quest item and main toon no. Anyway, I tried, and yeah, main w/o quest item.
    I think i'll stick w/o auto loot.

10. They will loot quest item and main toon no. Anyway, I tried, and yeah, main w/o quest item.
    I think i'll stick w/o auto loot.
    What if u assign auto loot to a key? Then first right click on the corpse with mouse broadcast and then press the auto loot key. This way all chars should loot the mob at the same time.

11. What if u assign auto loot to a key? Then first right click on the corpse with mouse broadcast and then press the auto loot key. This way all chars should loot the mob at the same time.
    ISBoxer side? I'll try a bit later, because no quests with items for now.

12. No, in the interface options u can assign auto loot to a key.

13. No, in the interface options u can assign auto loot to a key.
    I researched again, I can't find this. Did you mean Auto Loot Key in "Interface -> Controls"? I tried this before as well, ok, I'll try again.

14. Ele shamis + healer.
    20 shamis are probably more than enough to global 3 opponents with chainlightning so there is really no point in multiboxing 50 chars. U'll just overkill everything and lag the server.

Edit.
    In TBC a BiS geared shami does around 1600 dmg non crit with CL and it loses 30% dmg on each jump. When u take Lightning Overload and the crit chance into account CL does a average dmg of around 2k on the primal target.
    A BiS geared player has something between 10-15k HP so 11 chain lightnings should already be enough to global 2-3 opponents.

I guess the easiest way is to accept the quest on the master and then share it to the toons. At least if the quest is shareable...
    What class would you use for healing?

15. What class would you use for healing?
    I'm still undecided. I think I'll test all healer classes when the PTR goes into phase 2 and instant 70 with free gear will be available.
    To me it seems like in TBC there is a much bigger delay when taking dmg while casting a spell. So a holy paly with Concentration Aura might be handy.

12 Last