1. Realm Rates?

Hi,

I'm a returning Molten-wow player, I was still playing a bit at the time when the databases were hijacked at the beginning of 2015 (RIP) and a bit after that but stopped playing since and it looks like a few things have changed.
    Can someone please kindly remind me what the realm rates are for all the realms as I've forgotten and can't find this bit of information anywhere.

Thanks

(Edit) Never mind I think I found it. Been a while
    Edited: April 19, 2017

2. (Edit) Never mind I think I found it. Been a while
    In case someone else needs it, these are the rates:
    [wotlk] Lordaeron: x1
    [wotlk] Icecrown: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP)
    [cata] Neltharion: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [cata] Warsong: Instant 85 (only PvP)
    [mop] Frostwolf: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates

At the moment there is a TBC Test realm, the future rates seems they will be: x5 exp, x1 anything else

3. In case someone else needs it, these are the rates:
    [wotlk] Lordaeron: x1
    [wotlk] Icecrown: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [wotlk] Blackrock: Instant 80 (only PvP)
    [cata] Neltharion: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates
    [cata] Warsong: Instant 85 (only PvP)
    [mop] Frostwolf: x7 experience, x3 gold rate, weapon skills, profession and reputation rates

At the moment there is a TBC Test realm, the future rates seems they will be: x5 exp, x1 anything else
    This should be in the info section on the site or at least forum sticky with a big title saying : REALM RATES!

Thanks dude for the info :) was looking for it 2 :)