1. Feral DPS BiS list

Can you guys tell me feral's BiS list and your opinion for strength. Is it better to go for strength

2. You gem Str When you are crit capped, due to it giving 2.2 attackpower per point of str vs agility giving 1, you would gem agility if not crit capped tho.

3. U want to go for atleast 10% Haste.
    Sindra 25m HC neck, Rotface 25m HC gloves, Gunship 25m HC cloak, Halion 25m HC wrist. Those items should give u arround 10% Haste.
    Ashen ring and Halion 25m HC Signet of Twilight.
    4/5 T10 helm, shoulders, chest, legs, Profesor 25m HC belt, Marrow 25m HC feet, Armor pen Trinkets (DBW, STS), LK 25m HC polearm, emblems Idol.

As for gems, u should gem Hit > Expertise (untill u have atleast 264 hit and 26 expertise) > Armor Penetration (untill u have 1386-1400).
    After that it doesnt matter which stat u go for, its a matter of preference... I prefer Agility over Strength, since more Shred and Bleed crits.
    Just make sure u use proper gems to match those bonuses cos u can get all of them. 20 Exp/Agi/Str in red slots, 20 Hit in yellow, 10 Exp/Agi/Str + 10 Hit in red/yellow, 10 Agi/Str + 10 Haste in yellow/red.

4. I'm thinking of:

T10 helm
    Penumbra
    T10 shoulders
    Sylvanas' Cunning
    T10 chest
    Toskk
    Oathbinder
    STS
    DBW
    RS 25 HC ring
    Marrowgar's Feets
    T10 Legs
    PP Belt
    Aldriana's gloves

Is it BiS like this?
    Like Penumbra or Sindy trinket?
    Edited: April 20, 2017

5. Well, from my point of view bis list should look something like this:

[Sanctified Lasherweave Headguard]
    [Sindragosa's Cruel Claw]
    [Sanctified Lasherweave Shoulderpads]
    [Shadowvault Slayer's Cloak]
    [Sanctified Lasherweave Raiment]
    [Umbrage Armbands]
    [Aldriana's Gloves of Secrecy]
    [Astrylian's Sutured Cinch]
    [Sanctified Lasherweave Legguards]
    [Frostbitten Fur Boots]
    [Ashen Band of Endless Vengeance]
    [Signet of Twilight]
    [Deathbringer's Will]
    [Sharpened Twilight Scale]
    [Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General]
    [Idol of the Crying Moon]

From my expirience, when it comes to PvE Fury Warriors and Feral Druids, once u are BIS pushing for even more attack power (with full Strength Gems), wont be as good as going for some extra Haste and Crit.

Druids get 30% extra Haste when it comes to Melee. U can compare ur Spell Haste % with Melee Haste % and see urself.
    Also, ur Melee Damage is ur top Damaging Ability. On top of that, the more u hit, the more Clearcasting procs from Omen u will have.

For me, and for one of the best ferals i know, Haste works better...
    Other Ferals might use Penumbra over Cruel Claw and do great DPS aswell. Its kinda a matter of personal preference in the end.