1. Faster release

Don't you think it's a good idea to release this server faster? Ppl there don't test anything, they just do some pvp for lulz 90% of the time. Finding people to do dungeons is hard, not to mention raids. No1 really does professions or rep, some people just quest. If you release it faster people will be willing to do stuff, and will find more bugs while playin.

2. I would love for the server to come sooner rather than later. The problem arises when people exploit bugs for an advantage. We don't really want that happening on the live server. I have noticed the population being extremely low and probably decreasing. I have also noticed players with up to 5 epics equipped so the content being cleared should be increasing.

3. What do you mean by "faster release" ? Do we have any point of reference what so ever when it comes to the server going live?

4. What do you mean by "faster release" ? Do we have any point of reference what so ever when it comes to the server going live?
    they said 1 to 2 months after P2 i think somewhere maybe in game. so i guess this is what they mean by faster :) perhaps 1 - 2 weeks instead of months is what they want.

To be honest I would be alot happier to have it go live too as in a morning when i have more time to play without interruption i could be leveling up instead of just waiting around to get a group for a hrc or something like at the moment. I dont want to do profs or anything on something thats being wiped so i have been playing less on the P2 ptr as ive not been able to get a group as much because of the decline in ppl playing until live.

It would make more sense to go live at this point, but i get they want to find all the bugs and possible exploits b4 it does go live to minimise the down time when its up.

Either way people will moan if its live and full of bugs they will complain they rushed. if they keep PTR up ppl are complaining they are taking too long.