1. I want to make me an idea on real DPS numbers of 3.3.5 Mage (TTW and Arcan)

Let me introduice myself first, I'm a 24 years old french student.... I play mage since September 2011, in hc content since January 2012. I played on more then 3 french private realm, I played on molten like a month but not on hc raids, I came back on Warmane like a year ago and played not a lot on it before joining TFK in October 2016, I have like 60 Lod on my board on french private servers I was, I run LoD on Warmane since I have join TFK in October, almost every weeks.

I don't want to launch a childish debat about who have the biggest, but i'm really interested in know better what ppl can do, and i trust ppl to be honest to themselves and ours.

I'm really interested to know the real numbers of good mages here, because we all times speak about theory and never really about practice,

So please guys feel fre to share here you personnal experience in term of DPS in 25hc raids (optimized).

Only rules :
    - Share to us your gear and your spec before posting.
    - Comment but not criticize.

Let's start about my personnal experience :

I play this TTWFire spec in ICC.
    And this TTWfire spec on Halion
    I play 2 items from BIS (I miss the offhand and the wand).

And this is my numbers on the 3 most interesting fights of the patch (my pov) :
    - PP : When i did a good fight i finish at between 19k5 and 20k5 dps but i still do some mistakes on the encounter, roughly 3-4 mistakes per encounter,
    On a bad encounter I can maintain myself up to 17k5 easely (I mean even if i'm 2 times target 3 times bumps etc).

- I'm a bit less good on LK (obviously because I have issues to stay focus more then 5 minutes on a task =P) :
    Encounter opening : I go to 32-33k on the burst depending on Procs and crit, if i have to give you a range : 30k to 36k.
    End of phase 1: I'm between 20k and 23k depending on the fact i have to manage a plague or/and if i did a good burst.
    End of transition I'm between 19k and 22k, I think i loose a bit of dps because I'm focusing to much on LK and he is not so much debuff then Spirits are.
    Phase 2 to frostmourne phase, my dps move between 18k5 and 21k, he never drops below).
    On a bad encounter my dps moove between 17k5 and 19k.

- I'm not good on halion (to my point of view) mainly because i'm not good on doing aoe as a fire mage, so any numbers i can give will not be pertinents, all advises i can give use a different spec then you use in icc when you go on halion. (for info my dps on a good fight on halion turn around 17-18k).

I hope much of you will participate,

Regards,

Tiny.

PS: Forgive my english.... "I want to make me" .... Damn I wanted to say "myself"
    Edited: April 19, 2017

2. Damn mate that PP numbers are crazy i would love to see video on that if you have one please upload it.
    I checked your guild logs and for the rest of the bosses my dps is like yours but on PP im around 17k+ never been close to 20k or over;]/ Although i almost never use flame cap or Wild Magic like you but i guess you really try hard and the numbers speaks for it good job. Hm there is something really strange you have 96.9 % up time Bloodlust on PP when you reach that 20k the rest of your raid members have 15.5% how is this possible ?!When you have like the rest of as Bloodlust up time your dps is around 17k+ thats what im pulling normally also.

My mage is still 6.3gs but that dps gap is too huge for 200gs more.
    Edited: April 19, 2017

3. pp isnt a dpsmeter race boss; arcanes ability to quite literally solo-melt oozes is not to be undervalued.

4. pp isnt a dpsmeter race boss; arcanes ability to quite literally solo-melt oozes is not to be undervalued.
    I agree with you a lot of time when you speak about, mage, but really....... , a mage is a dps racer, whatever he is doing, this is the state of mind to have, the feeling about being a mage. A good mage help the raid by killing target ASAP, if you want to help the raid use FFB to slow each adds you touch. But once again i don't think it is the right way to feel the mage !

Tiny.

5. Damn mate that PP numbers are crazy i would love to see video on that if you have one please upload it.
    I checked your guild logs and for the rest of the bosses my dps is like yours but on PP im around 17k+ never been close to 20k or over;]/ Although i almost never use flame cap or Wild Magic like you but i guess you really try hard and the numbers speaks for it good job. Hm there is something really strange you have 96.9 % up time Bloodlust on PP when you reach that 20k the rest of your raid members have 15.5% how is this possible ?!When you have like the rest of as Bloodlust up time your dps is around 17k+ thats what im pulling normally also.

My mage is still 6.3gs but that dps gap is too huge for 200gs more.
    I don't have end gear PP records, because I didn't record since a very long time, i will try to record one once, idk when.

About the BL uptime, idk in my mind we got a BL at the 3rd phase nothing more nothing less. And I feel it more as a bug on the logs site, because, i worked hard to reach these 20k =P, the week before it i reached 19k+ by doing 2 huge mistakes, and i came to this 20k encounter very focus on doing better better then last one because I knew that the 20k was very close !

About raid components, I always use 2 magic potions in a fight and minimum 2 flamecaps (except on bosses where are not longer enough) + the fact I really tried to use my saronites bombs every times I can and to find a way to hit minimum 1 target by fight with my Saper charge (except on Festergut). This 4 components which i use all times made me be able to defeat all mages I meet (If i manage to stay focus and contain my versatility =P ) on the best LK25hc fight i recorded (lot of mistakes in it, and 7 gear pieces missing), a 19k dps constant encounter (before FM) i did 59k damages with Saper charges and 49k damages with Saronite bombs (here).

Tiny.