1. June 9, 2017  
    2 wsgs at the same time yesterday....happened a few times actually

nine 78s, 79s on horde...alliance had a lot too, many platers
    as I said, long term it is better for icc twinks to come lord

2. June 9, 2017  
    Favourx is a great hunt :)

im so sad that i hit 80 but will be back soon, and better i hope :)

Smucalo :)

3. June 9, 2017  
    most of the icc twinkies went to OL and are most likely not going to reroll on Lordplay

4. June 9, 2017  
    Come to Lord, we have cookies.

according to achievements character Lovespreads has reached lvl 70 on the 01/15/2017 since then it has acquired 25231 hks
    my other twink Emw has reached lvl 70 on the 11/24/2016 and has 19925 hks as of today

to put things into perspective: character Elipas of Icecrown has dinged lvl 70 on the 02/05/2015 and his kill count shows: 20361
    see the difference?

btw I dont play 24/7, barely do any world pvp/wintergrasp, I had 2 months break as well...

check (not my char) http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

and lol @Hanzee trying hard to conceal his identity in the screenshots xD xD :D
    Edited: June 9, 2017

5. Nobody wants to reroll on Lordaeron because it's x1, making a toon there is a waste of time because the bracket could be dead before we're even halfway to 79..

Why not consider rerolling on Icecrown? Icecrown is the home of the 79s after all...

6. most of the icc twinkies went to OL and are most likely not going to reroll on Lordplay
    I thought only 70 twinks went tbc, not the 79s....anyway they should lvl to 80, sell them and with those coins they could buy 70+ lvl chars on Lordaeron(price is around 40-45 coins max, actually I've seen 76,77 lvl chars for 30 coins)

@sigo....im not that noob hanzee, he cant even pala

@crymore....dude, since april, when I first posted here, u could have levelled a char to at least lvl 50....and the bracket's been active since I hit 70, unlike icecrown...besides that with this everyday cta we get a lot of bgs during the week...heck we got AV on a wednesday

@smucalo...well, get back soon dude

7. Nobody wants to reroll on Lordaeron because it's x1, making a toon there is a waste of time because the bracket could be dead before we're even halfway to 79..

Why not consider rerolling on Icecrown? Icecrown is the home of the 79s after all...
    It could happen, so far it's doing well..ally could use some more twinks though.
    Inactive ICC community can be hardly called a home.

@sigo....im not that noob hanzee, he cant even pala
    Well, according to your wsg who list screenshot there are only 3 79 palas - Veinilaz is a female and Issildur wasn't twinking as far as I can remember...therefore your reply begs a question: why are you using hanzee's screenshots if you're not (allegedly :D) him?
    Edited: June 11, 2017

8. they dont need more twinks...they had 8 in the last 2 SoTAs a few mins ago, while horde had 4...both sides need twinks, not just alliance

9. I dont play much wow,but if transfer could be done from icc to lordaeron,i would make a twink and transfer it on lordaeron to see this "epic" stable 79 bracket you guys have.

Oh and Hanzee is klavius as far i know from(a hunter 79 on icc)

10. imo, horde has like 15x more 79ers in those two guilds, so as i see it we @ ally are holding good.

If anyone need help on ally side whisper someone from IMMORAL to join and we will try to help gather gear.
    Edited: June 13, 2017

11. imo, horde has like 15x more 79ers in those two guilds, so as i see it we @ ally are holding good.

If anyone need help on ally side whisper someone from IMMORAL to join and we will try to help gather gear.
    Please tell me alm guilds lordaeron 79 has,i would like to check if it has so many twinks.

12. they dont need more twinks...they had 8 in the last 2 SoTAs a few mins ago, while horde had 4...both sides need twinks, not just alliance
    Just because they had more twinks in one or two bgs doesnt mean they are not lacking in the twink department. Roughly 70-80% of the time horde wins in numbers of twinks.

13. Please tell me alm guilds lordaeron 79 has,i would like to check if it has so many twinks.
    I wrote 79ers, i follow mostly hunters because i play hunter for short time and searching for bis gear

Check red death, beast within. There are more but those two are most active in BGs.

14. u know whats best part? icc 79s died cause ONE guy left bracket...if some1 else told me this i would think hes joking...

15. take Emw's/ Lovespreads' example...
    he had a twink on ICC realm ( just after the merge when bgs were going, a lot of 70 and 79 twinks )...bracket was active then for like a month or two...it started dying in august...
    after the bracket died, I told him that 79 is active on lordaeron, so he rolled a shaman on horde side, Emw...later on he made a dk on alliance side, Lovespreads...now as u can see he has 20k kills on shaman and 25k kills on dk
    since august last year, ICC got active one time for like 2 months, now being dead ( and I doubt it's gonna get active anytime soon), .while lordaeron is still getting bgs everyday

First 12345 Last