1. lordaeron doesn't work for 79s, takes too long to reach 79, and that's before gold is taken into consideration.

In fact, lordaeron is practically the roleplay server of Warmolten.

Crymore.

2. We had some awesome BGs today, over 300 HKs, hope things will continue in this way of activity...

3. my point is...long term is better if u guys come here on lord...cause on icecrown,twinking dies, it comes back alive, than dies again and so on
    at least on lord we get constant bgs...we dont have months with no activity, we do have times when one side is rekting the other, but it balances in time
    instead of wasting so much time waiting for the other side to gather twinks and get 2 or 3 bgs, u guys could roll twinks and level them in 2 months max...on horde side we could help with gold and stuff and im sure guys from alliance would do the same
    + little to no butthurt 70s

4. my point is...long term is better if u guys come here on lord...cause on icecrown,twinking dies, it comes back alive, than dies again and so on
    at least on lord we get constant bgs...we dont have months with no activity, we do have times when one side is rekting the other, but it balances in time
    instead of wasting so much time waiting for the other side to gather twinks and get 2 or 3 bgs, u guys could roll twinks and level them in 2 months max...on horde side we could help with gold and stuff and im sure guys from alliance would do the same
    Give guild names.... like we have <Carried>(A) <Rainmaker>(H) <Great>(H)
    And to check twinks...
    About your 700 hks and all other.

You could 1. Stay whole day on wow 24 hours(kek) straight farm levelers in sholazar or other northred popular places,or something else.
    Because i asked you multiple times to provide me experienced twinks feom lordaeron on 70-79 NAMES dude lel,if is so active there has to be active people and active guilds,i understand you try to promote lordaeron 79 and good for you lol,just give us a ss with twinks many twinks,some guild names of twinks some other stuff you do and so on,what you just posted about that 700 hks(which seems old photo) i can do it too since as 79 i can join wg plus farming levelers in northrend and ofc spamming sides foe bgs non-stop.
    So again give us names of guilds/twinks show pic inside bg or something....
    Oh and i agree with Lederen on his previous post. Makes sense

Its funny why you cover your name in-game idk why you have to do that Livea lol...
    Only you know.
    Please show us twinks/guild -.- i ask you this all the time and you just avoid/dodge it with some other posts.

5. my point is...long term is better if u guys come here on lord...cause on icecrown,twinking dies, it comes back alive, than dies again and so on
    You know why there's constant bg's at level 70-79 on Lord? Because it takes literally ages to hit 80, so they're stuck in that bracket for a lot longer than they would be on Icecrown. You're sugarcoating it if you say there's little to no levelers when you know damn well it's mostly levelers.
    Twinking is supposed to be fun, why in the hell would ANYONE in their right mind want to use TWO MONTHS to just hit the required cap and gear.
    After all that time is wasted just to hit the requirements, I and many others, would lose interest and who knows if 79 once the cap is hit will still be active.
    You're whining about butthurt 70's yet they help keep the bracket open and alive.
    Stop beating around the bush and post names + guilds, I want to see an SS of your proclaimed active guilds with the number of members in it, either do it or you're blowing smoke so far up our asses it's coming out of our ears.
    If Lord 79 was THAT ACTIVE, you wouldn't be trying every possible way to post somewhere on the 70-79 threads to promote Lord's, "activity", to gain more people.

6. Agreed, nobody wants to play on Lord and if they could transfer to Icecrown you know they would.

7. Twinking is supposed to be fun.
    You're whining about butthurt 70's yet they help keep the bracket open and alive.
    Stop beating around the bush and post names + guilds, I want to see an SS of your proclaimed active guilds with the number of members in it, either do it or you're blowing smoke so far up our asses it's coming out of our ears.
    If Lord 79 was THAT ACTIVE, you wouldn't be trying every possible way to post somewhere on the 70-79 threads to promote Lord's, "activity", to gain more people.
    Well said Damsel kare. Well said!

Agreed, nobody wants to play on Lord and if they could transfer to Icecrown you know they would.
    Makes sense,icecrown has more population more twinks(yes it has) and has guilds and we even played sota last weekend on 79.
    Edited: April 27, 2017

8. Yea, **** ***adaeron, nobody wants to play with roleplayers
    Edited: April 27, 2017

9. You know why there's constant bg's at level 70-79 on Lord? Because it takes literally ages to hit 80, so they're stuck in that bracket for a lot longer than they would be on Icecrown. You're sugarcoating it if you say there's little to no levelers when you know damn well it's mostly levelers.
    Twinking is supposed to be fun, why in the hell would ANYONE in their right mind want to use TWO MONTHS to just hit the required cap and gear.
    After all that time is wasted just to hit the requirements, I and many others, would lose interest and who knows if 79 once the cap is hit will still be active.
    ******,move your mongrel 79s to lordaeron!
    Icecrown is only for 70s,what a nerd grow up and stop being a bully

10. Agreed, nobody wants to play on Lord and if they could transfer to Icecrown you know they would.
    Lol What is the challenge on xy rate realm?Try to get reps and other stuffs on 1x realm . And take an age hit lvl 80?Without looms u can get under 1 week....

11. 700 hks must have been on your Alterac valley weekend, it seems very easy for you to make lvlers que for bgs to make such a big bg open
    it wasnt AV...it was AB or eots, but not AV...and we dont spam levelers with whisps...we spam global or other twinks 78 79 geared guys we check on /who
    You could 1. Stay whole day on wow 24 hours(kek) straight farm levelers in sholazar or other northred popular places,or something else
    yea dude..I'm such a no lifer I farmed all day for 700hks just to show it to you..and i got more than 700 that day but i didnt ss it...
    u can also see 300 kills the previous day, a friday evening that was...
    You're sugarcoating it if you say there's little to no levelers when you know damn well it's mostly levelers
    I said little to no butthurt 70 twinks, not levelers...ofc there are levelers, they dont have rdf, so they go for battlegrounds, cause when its cta they get xp from bgs
    Agreed, nobody wants to play on Lord and if they could transfer to Icecrown you know they would
    only an insane person would lvl on lord and transfer to icecrown...
    and elipas...you're saying
    to much misinformation
    .and u list great as a twink guild, which you all know is a dead guild

12. Still waiting on guilds with members in it shown...

13. May 16, 2017  
    what do we have myah?

852 kills yesterday when wsg was cta
    Edited: May 16, 2017 Reason: wsg* not ab

14. May 16, 2017  
    greykill bestkill ok.

15. May 18, 2017  

First 1234 ... Last