1. nice assrape we got there, my *** still hurts :D

2. take Emw's/ Lovespreads' example...
    he had a twink on ICC realm ( just after the merge when bgs were going, a lot of 70 and 79 twinks )...bracket was active then for like a month or two...it started dying in august...
    after the bracket died, I told him that 79 is active on lordaeron, so he rolled a shaman on horde side, Emw...later on he made a dk on alliance side, Lovespreads...now as u can see he has 20k kills on shaman and 25k kills on dk
    since august last year, ICC got active one time for like 2 months, now being dead ( and I doubt it's gonna get active anytime soon), .while lordaeron is still getting bgs everyday
    greykill bestkill

3. Come to Lord, we have cookies.

according to achievements character Lovespreads has reached lvl 70 on the 01/15/2017 since then it has acquired 25231 hks
    my other twink Emw has reached lvl 70 on the 11/24/2016 and has 19925 hks as of today

to put things into perspective: character Elipas of Icecrown has dinged lvl 70 on the 02/05/2015 and his kill count shows: 20361
    see the difference?

btw I dont play 24/7, barely do any world pvp/wintergrasp, I had 2 months break as well...

check (not my char) http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

and lol @Hanzee trying hard to conceal his identity in the screenshots xD xD :D
    Most twinks that have so many hks you said made from world pvp at low level before even reaching 70.
    Compare bgs wins stats and played nor just hks.
    And yes icc always had few months of activity and was inactive but always quality not **** like this lol :D
    Lordaeron is dead compared to icc be it 80 or low level bracket,no one is dueling outside sw and orgi,tradechat are empty,difficult to play bgs on 80 long queues same with arenas,79 is inactive and not bgs whole day sa some of you may claim,i logged the days alot of times,i even asked a guy to inv me on a guild for 79 twonks and their members are 7 lol. Is this activity?
    Same goes for horde,lorderon 79 is so active as icc one,1-4 twinks spamming sides to open a bg filled with levelers (which apparently have 78 pvp set because of crfting and leveling being slow) and call them twinks.

Tl;dr stop promoting a dead bracket. Twinks are scattered
    Guildless,leaderless,maybe it was indeed active months ago,but now isnt.

4. And some of you are so desperare to bring people on lordaeron 79 lmao,70-79s is dead on icecrown and lordaeron. No twinking bracket is active on warmane servers atm,except tbc expansion which we dont have data yet.

5. Most twinks that have so many hks you said made from world pvp at low level before even reaching 70.
    Come on now, you cant be serious. World pvp, really? It would take you couple hours to get like 30 hks in world pvp on lord. 99,9% of amassed kills come from bgs. That is a fact, learn to accept it.

Twinks are leaderless and scattered only on ally, horde has well established gulds. And guess what, even with all that scattering we get to play bgs and get 600+ hks on wsg/eots/ab day. You can try to twist the reality all you want, but let me reiterate - we play bgs on a daily basis, you do not. And its rather ironic you are trying to accuse us of being desperate for attempting to bring more people to the bracket (which is a natural thing, the basic logic we follow is: "there is never enough players") yet you have been doing the same thing for god knows how long.

And why in the world should twinks switch our thriving community for dead bracket on icc? That just does not make any sense. Let me share a secret with you - lord will ALWAYS be a superior place to twink because of 1x exp. This statement directly contradicts your theory of 7x superiority, yet time after time it has been proven its correct. The main ingredient here is the simple fact that lvling 70-80 takes quite long, it is boring and bgs offer sound alternative (especially for lvls 78-80). And many people tend to lock xp at 79 to get full honor gear for smooth dive into 80 pvp.

tldr: 70-79 is active on lord, dead on icc and it will always remain this way
    Edited: June 22, 2017

6. And some of you are so desperare to bring people on lordaeron 79 lmao,70-79s is dead on icecrown and lordaeron. No twinking bracket is active on warmane servers atm,except tbc expansion which we dont have data yet.
    please tell me, do u actually play on Loardeon?

I played yesterday atleast 5+ bgs when i had time between doin chain q for noose of westwind and RIP bridenbrad ring.
    So if u do some dailies or argent u can easilly fill time between bg-s(que waz yesterdy afternoon maybe 1-few mins).

Another thing is that twinks are unbalanced and horde is waay too strong for us.

For me that is not a problem because i play to relax from stressed job - but we are loosing guys on daily basis so soon horde will play vs 70-71, that should be easy to win :)

7. Come on now, you cant be serious. World pvp, really? It would take you couple hours to get like 30 hks in world pvp on lord. 99,9% of amassed kills come from bgs. That is a fact, learn to accept it.

Twinks are leaderless and scattered only on ally, horde has well established gulds. And guess what, even with all that scattering we get to play bgs and get 600+ hks on wsg/eots/ab day. You can try to twist the reality all you want, but let me reiterate - we play bgs on a daily basis, you do not. And its rather ironic you are trying to accuse us of being desperate for attempting to bring more people to the bracket (which is a natural thing, the basic logic we follow is: "there is never enough players") yet you have been doing the same thing for god knows how long.

And why in the world should twinks switch our thriving community for dead bracket on icc? That just does not make any sense. Let me share a secret with you - lord will ALWAYS be a superior place to twink because of 1x exp. This statement directly contradicts your theory of 7x superiority, yet time after time it has been proven its correct. The main ingredient here is the simple fact that lvling 70-80 takes quite long, it is boring and bgs offer sound alternative (especially for lvls 78-80). And many people tend to lock xp at 79 to get full honor gear for smooth dive into 80 pvp.

tldr: 70-79 is active on lord, dead on icc and it will always remain this way
    Prove it.

And p.s i dont play 79 anymore,i just plaay from time to time arenas 80.
    I logged some days ago and i saw low activty.
    Hordes has well enstablished guilds,please show some good pics of twinks,guilds,give me names of guilds and twinks,i would gladly pay a visit to lord if transfers were enabled from icc to lordaeron.
    Everyone knows there are no twinks on wotlk realms,active.
    I spoked with some dude saynotodruggs helbra and some other twinks i dont remember names,they told me bgs are whole day and everyday i stayed for like 2 hours and didnt saw a single bg since i was spying to see if its anything.

I hope your next posts brings evidence. If its really that active why is so hard to prove xD

8. And why in the world should twinks switch our thriving community for dead bracket on icc? That just does not make any sense. Let me share a secret with you - lord will ALWAYS be a superior place to twink because of 1x exp. This statement directly contradicts your theory of 7x superiority, yet time after time it has been proven its correct.
    I nerver forced anyone to roll on icc,i only suggested when the bracket was active(you can see the amount of threads and post i and some others like hypershadow posted unlike you that dont post but only spam with words lul)
    No one told you to swtich to dead bracket,lol i just keep asking proofs of your activity guys but you dodge it lol,
    Your secret is your own ego,and yes lordaeron is far more superior than icc with more levelers in bgs.
    Please dont generalize.
    And when ti has proven? If i check threads here in twinking all i see is icecrown guilds recruiting icecrown twinks talking posting pics how bgs went,icecrown with tons of twinks 150+ in a single guild. But yea its inactive now,so doesnt matter right?
    I challenge you to convince me to play 79 on lord,how you expect me to believe lordaeron has activity when i dont see twinks dueling outside sw or orgimmar,no pics,no big guilds(if yes show names) no twinking raids.
    Show me,i want to see this activity so when the time come i will pay a nice visit to lordaeron 79.

9. Dude, you remind me of those evolution deniers, no matter what evidence you provide them they still keep asking for a missing link. People posted screenshots, armory links, I had 25K hks couple days ago, now as I type I have 27200...what is a better indicator of activity than rising kill count? To put things into perspective when I played on icc during peak twink activity I only got like 4k kills on all my chars combined. I will not set up a live stream or record videos for you, sorry. I can post some more screenshots (bit reluctantly, because they might seem like bragging)...

10. woo 1am server time sota:
    Edited: June 24, 2017

11. Lord 70-79 bracket needs ppl at alliance mostly just to even the numbers , we are always atleast 1-3 ppl short.
    Lord never stopped being active in this bracket since i found about it . x1 leveling is hard , but knowing 70 bgs will pop was what drove me . I even leveled 2 rogues on the same account .
    Its something else knowing that ppl have to work hard not just buy the gear , thats why in my eyes ICC twinking doesent mean **** when can be done offline on the market.
    Dinged 70 , got enugh honor for 2 pvp pieces , while losing most of the BGs
    Dinged 71 so i can join Sota , got another 22k Honor. If you think thats not active i dont know what else to tell you anyway heres a SS and armory me

Other chars u may want to check out Silencing , Tupacalypsex , Mutefan , Likewhoa.
    Lord has active pvp before max level we just need better ppl that like buff and stuff lol

Edit OMW stop playing that you love your DK more :D it hurts when i sit
    Edited: June 24, 2017 Reason: made pic Thumbnail

12. Yeah, we had nice balanced bg-s :) i think horde waz stronger but you didnt beat us hard, so its fine for me :)

Elipas: Yesterday we had BGS with almost no que whole afternoon, so u dont need to "investigate" too much.
    Obviusly u dont have BGs on icc so come and play :)

Luchiano, do u plan stay in bracket or just passing by?
    Edited: June 24, 2017

13. Dude, you remind me of those evolution deniers, no matter what evidence you provide they keep asking for a missing link. What better indicator of activity than rising kill count?
    Well better indicator is showing quality bgs,guilds,big guilds not with 30 members,maybe some raids chill etc?
    Nice that you showed these pics below this post,i would really like to play on lord,sadly we cant realm transfer :/
    I guess one when that is going to be available i might come. Even if its not that active i just want chars on both realms lol.

14. Yeah, we had nice balanced bg-s :) i think horde waz stronger but you didnt beat us hard, so its fine for me :)

Elipas: Yesterday we had BGS with almost no que whole afternoon, so u dont need to "investigate" too much.
    Obviusly u dont have BGs on icc so come and play :)

Luchiano, do u plan stay in bracket or just passing by?
    I am playing mostly arenas now on 80 and bgs from time to time,and guild events on 80,i stated many times i would like to try on lord twinking sure,but only when realm transfers will be enablet.

First ... 2345 Last