1. Alliance 70-79 <icecrown> hello?

It has been 2 days, without bgs i think Alliance has given up. Where is everyone? Horde is still very very active. but we need someone to step up, take the lead recruit and sample a group of players dedicated enough to give horde a big beating. we havnt had that in ages.

WHERE ARE YOU??

2. There was BGs going on yesterday while i was online...

3. A few of the allies were on the tbc server doing mostly PvP. Was fun xd. May explain a bit about where's the ally.

4. Sorry Led but half of the guild went to test the phase 2 of the TBC realm. So maybe, as you predicted, this is it man. Eitherway the last bgs were disgusting af. Horde went full healers and dks/hunts. Alliance never had enough twinks. Maybe we should just wait till phase 2 ends man, what's ur toughts?

5. my thoughts are clear, let them go do what they gotta do. if there's 9k people on the server just now as im writing 13:37. then it's not them leaving that makes the problem. it's us recruiting horribly so i ask the twink community, why is it you're not choosing 70-79 twinking? it's active, it's equal, the people here are no jerks. what is the problem, what makes you stick to other brackets? try it out god damnit.

6. hello guys, i never try 70 ot 79 in wtolk server, i would like to know few information how hard is to gear up and how long it take to bis what the difference among 70 and 79, also is there any guild to join on horde or ally?

7. Those are very relevant questions 94D94. first of all, no it's not hard to get bis. it's easier to get bis on 79 because 70 requires brutal gear which you cannot get anymore in game or via vote shop. you can if you donate but that's never worth. i suggest lvling to 79, join Rainmaker on Horde or Carried on ally to ask for advise the only 'hard' or time consuming thing on 79 compared to other brackets are proffesions. they take quite long to max. but it's nothing special if you have time to grind. you should go ally if you can they msis out on twinks

8. Been busy doing my thesis and got exams next week.

Will play when I can but if I'm queuing with 5 rogues it's not worth my time joining bgs just now.

have fun playing against team invisible.

Crymore.

9. my thoughts are clear, let them go do what they gotta do. if there's 9k people on the server just now as im writing 13:37. then it's not them leaving that makes the problem. it's us recruiting horribly so i ask the twink community, why is it you're not choosing 70-79 twinking? it's active, it's equal, the people here are no jerks. what is the problem, what makes you stick to other brackets? try it out god damnit.
    +1 on the not recruiting.
    I hardly if ever see anyone recruiting for 79 twinks.
    IMO post on forums more and post on global more, that's how I gathered my members when my guild got to 200 members pretty quick.
    I also posted screenshots of when BG's popped or posted screenies of raid activty, just to bump my guild recruitment post to the top of the twinking forum list.

Cheers and happy twinking guys :)

-Kare

10. if the bracket dies here, u guys could come on lordaeron...plenty of bgs all day everyday

11. no offense but in what world would that make sense? it would take literally a month of hard work and many hours to even get to 79 on lord. i hear all your bgs are full of lvlers anyways. thanks for the offer i'm gonna pass.

12. to much misinformation.
    and axsis show proof lord is active because i made lvl 1 char just to see,and is not.

and of course this is on icc all these pictures.

now,you dont you even have sota on loldaeron,which is kinda dead and salty even on cta you can barely play a wsg,i mean no people outside of Stormwind or orgimmar. And all these 80s lol,is empty lol,not even 80s outside of sw gates or durotar

and go ahead and check names from the screenshots above,many twinks unlike yours oh wait you never showed as a screen or a guild with twinks even i asked you plenty of times.

P.S 79 is fine on icecrown,if you miss a bg is not because is inactive but because you log different time to play a bg and that time no one is online/queuing for battlegrounds!
    Edited: April 26, 2017

13. after i saw ur msg here, i logged in and que for wsg...and it popped
    u can see the pop and the hour...this was the 2nd wsg today (i forgot to ss the 1st wsg pop,here u can see i have cd on LoH cause i used it in the 1st wsg)...they may have been wsgs earlier but i wasnt online
    i mean it is a wednesday...middle of the week and we get bgs...we had levelers, i admit that, but we had 3 twinks on each side
    Edited: April 26, 2017

14. and this was a few weeks ago...700hks on a cta day
    im just sayin..if and when twinking dies on icecrown, u guys can come here

15. 700 hks must have been on your Alterac valley weekend, it seems very easy for you to make lvlers que for bgs to make such a big bg open. also it makes absolutely no sense for you to tell us to go lord when it's x1, you can literally lvl a character on icecrown and twink with us in 2 days. we'd have to spend a lifetime there to make it to 79. once again no offense, but it just doesnt make sense to me what you're saying. i could understand if there was transfer with vote points or whatever like old lord so you would say. oh hey there, i see icecrown is having troubles with the bracket. don't worry make a twink and transfer it here it's very active. we used to do that back in the days but what you're saying is just.......... not relevant to anything

123 ... Last