1. I will most likely stay 79 a bit , but i do plan to go 80 like i did with most chars , hunter beign the exception .
    Elipas transfers from Icc to lord wont happen as long as the market is restricted , and i loved that. You can gear a char with a months points , not even coins and where is the logic for allowing ppl that takes less than a day to move to a realm that takes like 30 times more hard work/time to reach same level.

2. Well guys, i have to admit, Loard horde is super organised and kickin ***. You are great! Ally is really having hard time to follow mostly because it seems that most twinks enjoy doing it on horde side and we understand that. Few of us has decided that we gonna roll 19 twinks and enjoy more balanced bracket for some time. If anyone lvl 70-79 wonts join ally side feel free to contact hunter in IMMORAL guild so that i can add you. ofc we will do max to help gearing if anyone is interested.
    cya :)

3. July 2, 2017  
    today wsg cta - 2 bgs running simultaneously

screenshot from couple days ago(2 same days)

4. July 5, 2017  
    So if i want to start twink its better to go alliance? If theres more horde less chance for bg to pop up

5. July 5, 2017  
    for you is better to go horde because will gear up easier.
    But it will be great if you go ally.

6. So how are BG's in Icecrown? :)

I think Loardeon has great 70-79 bracket - BG's pops whole time.
    Great news are that our ally guild has nicely grown up so we help people to get gear (i have collected all bis gear for my dudu healer in like 2-3 evenings between bg-s).

Finally we have some balance in bracket and having great fun. Come and play with us :)

First ... 345