1. The Lost Isles

I'm not sure if it should be on this post or elsewhere, so, dear admins, feel free to move it to the right section.

If people get stuck on The Lost Isles, I will gladly come to their rescue at no consideration or rewards. I have a Horde Mage and an Alliance Mage on that island for that purpose in particular.

If you find players of Horde guild <Viciously Charming> or Alliance guild <The Silver Lining> online, you can ask them to tell their leader about you, and have them mention which faction you're in. Then I will come over and create a portal as soon as I'm available.

I do have a macro that I use whenever I have time to see if anybody is there, but unfortunately it shows only players of the faction that I am currently playing.

There is a drawback however: my portals won't work for Goblins and Worgens. For them, I will try to round up people to visit a summoning stone.

The bug is typically provoked when people are questing in the areas in Dustwallow Marsh where the lightning shoots at them. They get picked up by the Flying Machine of the over-helpful Sassy, and as soon as they are picked up, their hearth stone moved to that island, rendering them stuck there.

I advice Warmane to use this bug to get over there and put a Stormwind portal and an Orgrimmar portal there in that instance of the island, so that players can rescue themselves in the future.

2. I'm surprised you didn't run into Peng or the rumored "Savage Man" (a really strong ally rogue).

But yes, adding portals won't do anything, but at the same time I love going to Lost Isle, it is my AFK spot.
    There is only one portal there, one leading to Org, but that requires swimming a long way to Kezan, deemed impossible if you do not know where you are going, which will eventually get you stuck.

3. May 3, 2017  

Some extra info on TLI rescue missions

Hi Antix,
    I run into several players on TLI on occasion, but the ones you mention I haven't met there yet. I know Peng only by name from Global chat, and I never met Savage Man yet. I wonder how he comes and goes, not being a Mage.

I find that info about swimming to Kezan very interesting. I'd love you to show me some day where to start swimming, for when I tried, fatigue got the best of me!

I would love you to contact me and to show me where the starting spot for that swim is! The characters of mine that have the Isles of the Lost (as I like to call it) for a home are Mages (Hordie Arikania and Ally Leazin), so I need not worry about getting stuck on Kezan.

I do not see however why you think that putting portals there won't do any good. It's only for Goblins and Worgens that they may not work. That is because those races have the same ID in WoW LUA. That's why my Mages cannot rescue those by creating portals, and do I need to visit summoning stones instead for those players. And even those fail occasionally.

I am online virtually every day, and I always check the mails of Briani (Horde) and Gratul (Alliance) when I am. So if one gets stuck on The Isles, those are the best characters to contact.

Kindly,

Shiarta
    Edited: May 3, 2017 Reason: extending the details about my portals

4. May 3, 2017  
    Hi Antix,
    I run into several players on TLI on occasion, but the ones you mention I haven't met there yet. I know Peng only by name from Global chat, and I never met Savage Man yet. I wonder how he comes and goes, not being a Mage.

I find that info about swimming to Kezan very interesting. I'd love you to show me some day where to start swimming, for when I tried, fatigue got the best of me!

I would love you to contact me and to show me where the starting spot for that swim is! The characters of mine that have the Isles of the Lost (as I like to call it) for a home are Mages (Hordie Arikania and Ally Leazin), so I need not worry about getting stuck on Kezan.

I do not see however why you think that putting portals there won't do any good. It's only for Goblins and Worgens that they may not work. That is because those races have the same ID in WoW LUA. That's why my Mages cannot rescue those by creating portals, and do I need to visit summoning stones instead for those players. And even those fail occasionally.

I am online virtually every day, and I always check the mails of Briani (Horde) and Gratul (Alliance) when I am. So if one gets stuck on The Isles, those are the best characters to contact.

Kindly,

Shiarta
    Ya, for swimming only few manage to get to kezan, the only person I saw was a blood elf dk, who was at Gallywax Estate pool.
    Now for Lost Isle, it is a hub to many players, as well as the dude called Savage Man (I think orc horde), you will not run into him unless you wander way to far out nearby volcano area.
    If you are a low level, i'd say 83 and below, you will be stopped by this dude, apparently he role plays as a big foot like character, as I was told and his class is a Rogue, I think sub.