1. Quel'Delar Swapping.

Hello,

So I was stupid enough to pick the wrong weapon out of my battered hilt questline.
    I'm a fury Warrior and I picked [Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful] - The str+haste one. Did not look twice when I should have.

I've made a ticket in-game, asking the GMs about getting it swapped to the one with ARP on it, and gotten the response that this is *not* a service warmane provides, which to me is weird.
    Mostly because this is a thing I remember being done on retail, but also because it's not something that hurts anyone.

Of course I'm not suggesting that GMs should just swap people's weapon whenever they want to respec, but I do also feel that it's incredibly silly that some people have to just make do with a sub-par item on a non repeatable questline. To me this is an easily solved problem.

Maybe I'm missing some ulterior motives for not doing this service, let me know what you think!

- Promeus

2. Did you actually try to start another Hilt quest chain? Anyway I think you are not asking for such a big deal. So a GM could perform this swap one time in my opinion. Maybe make another ticket, a kinder GM maybe will help you.

3. Did you actually try to start another Hilt quest chain?
    That's impossible, once you've done it , you can't see the Hilt in DG or start a new one, as said above, try to ask another GM, may be it'll work.

4. I forwarded this to get an official position and the reply received from the Head GM is unfortunately that they don't swap items, including this one.