1. Stupid captcha!

I rarely log-in to the website because the captcha is so annoying. Will only log-in if I unstuck or write something in the forum. Its been 2-3 days since my last log-in when the captcha pops out it took my 20+ tries to just log-in its so annoying. Is there any way to fix that one. I think doing it once-twice is enough not more than 4 times.

2. Agreed, this thing is the worst. I understand needing to block bots from logging in.. ( I assume that's why it was implemented for) But this is overkill, most of my accounts I have to try 2-3 times, sometimes, it's over 10.

What used to take me less than 5 min to do, (log in on all my accounts) now takes me 20.....there has be a better way.

3. I agree. Though it wouldn't be so bad if the font wasn't so whacky. There is one thing that looks like the pie sign that pops up on it frequently and I have no idea what its supposed to be.

4. Maybe a 5 + X = 8 kinda thing instead? :D

5. This shouldn't be ignored. I'm not against captcha it helps to block the bots but 5x is ridiculous.

6. This captcha thing is beyond ******ed. Just tried 15 damn times to log in and each time i ended up with a "captcha connection error" message after i tried each time 3 - 9 photos.

If you want to implement something like this, at least have it fixed and on top of that, don't make people click on a ton of those images.

Inc forum points i bet.

7. This is beyond wasting our time! This captcha is ****ing me all day long! Clicking the correct photos for a matching and you'll received an error that its not correct and it goes like that til you get a ****ing message of "re-captcha" and do the ****ing thing all over again.

Giving people a ton of a hard time for a few points or for unstucking purposes.

Agree with @tomoegozen this should be fixed before implementing it.

8. yea,this is the first time i ever got that, its friggin insane,fix pls,oh and get chicago to play mop again pls

9. Enable the two factor authenticator and all you'll need to do is copy-paste a code from e-mail every day. It's annoying, but beats the captcha.
    Edited: April 25, 2017

10. Captcha dosent show on my phone anymore, just first time. I vote from my phone mostly. and use the site from there.

11. set your browser to remember login info
    and you dont have to do it.

12. Lmao that is the worst and most annoying captcha I've seen in years.

13. @nabbler I have 8 accounts already set to remember still ****ing the same.

Instead of ****ing clicking the ****ing broken images. I listened to the given numbers. Authenticator also drives me insane opening 8 gmails :P

14. fix ur ****ing captcha - its annoying af

15. It's just flat out wrong most of the time too, or too unspecific about what it whats.

12 Last