1. characters gone

when molten was hacked i recovered all my characters coins and points after i was playing few days and left a game . its was realm deathwing now i wanted play but all my chars gone also changed realm name. need help plis tell me that i can recover it again or i can transfer chars on other realm

2. Deathwing and Ragnaros merged into Icecrown 1 year ago. Active characters were transferred automatically but you had to transfer inactive characters yourself from account page. Those transfers were discontinued like 2 weeks ago so you can't transfer those characters yourself anymore. You can try to send email to [email protected] but I am not sure if they will still help you with that.

3. May 1, 2017  

4. May 1, 2017  
    Deathwing and Ragnaros merged into Icecrown 1 year ago. Active characters were transferred automatically but you had to transfer inactive characters yourself from account page. Those transfers were discontinued like 2 weeks ago so you can't transfer those characters yourself anymore. You can try to send email to [email protected] but I am not sure if they will still help you with that.
    He answered it for you.

5. May 1, 2017  
    Anyone is right, Prot announced the end of the character transfers just a few weeks ago (Armory API, inactivity cleanup, discontinuation of merges and website news) - still, if you played just a few days, you would be quick to make a new character, and enjoy the long-lost moments of levelling

6. May 1, 2017