1. ArenaLive for TBC 2.4.3

Disclaimer: These are NOT PvE based unitframes. They are meant for PvP. Use in PvE at your own risk.

DO NOT USE THIS WITH TRINKETTRACKER OR BUFFLIB ACTIVATED

Hey guys,

I originally backported ArenaLive unitframes to TBC in 2013, but never got around to fixing some of the bugs. So I never felt like promoting it much. However, I got around to fixing those bugs.
    Keep in mind, this is a backport of the 2013 version. It's NOT a backport of WoD's ArenaLive. This means not all the functionality is available, but the port was much easier to do (additionally, I had already started it in 2013).

I might eventually look into backporting the current version of this addon, but overall customization is already allowing the user pretty much everything he might want to do.

[h]Download here[/h]

Example:

Different icons for different cooldowns:

2. Thanks Schaka.

I will install tonight and run some tests with it.

i used to play with this addon on Feenix. Do you know if the Outland server allows you to track trinkets? Is there any message in the combat long with a php trinket is used?

3. No, there is no combatlog message, though they might add support for an addon message later.

4. When I choose the options, this happens. How can i fix?
    http://imgur.com/a/FkZjf
    Edited: April 23, 2017

5. What option did you select that caused this?
    This shouldn't happen and I can't reproduce it. Here's my solution on how to fix it:
    - Close WoW
    - Go into your Wow folder -> WTF -> Account -> AccountName -> SavedVariables
    - Delete ArenaLive.lua, ArenaLive.lua.ba, ArenaLiveCore.lua, ArenaLiveCore.lua.bak, ArenaLiveUnitframes.lua, ArenaLiveUnitframes.lua.bak
    - Restart your game and try again

If any of these files do NOT exist, that's a good thing.

6. Already did and selected 1 by 1.
    If i turn off arena enemy frames this happens.

7. Thanks for the report! I'll look into it. You don't need to turn them off though, because they do not work (I would basically need to write Gladdy from scratch as part of Alive).

8. Can you add information from Mobhealth/Mobinfo to Arena live ? Without it, we have to change for %PERCENT%.
    Edited: April 25, 2017

9. I'll see that I get around to fixing that. I had intended to do that anyway. But for now, an arena countdown (with the number from 5.x) is higher up on my priority for getting another great, stable release of Gladdy out.

10. I don't know if it helps, but there is an addon "SimpleUnitFrames-r67082" that use the lib "LibMobHealth-4.0" or if you want the nameplate addon i'm using.
    It use the mobhealth dependency to get the text on nameplates and can help you with the coding.
    Edited: April 26, 2017

11. No need. I'll just write an addon that hooks the original UnitHealth and UnitMaxHealth function and returns the correct info to all addons that query it without needing any support. Just need to find the time to do it.

12. Nice, i will wait for news from you. Talking about the gladdy, i have some issues with him. When the rogues use vanish or druids/rogues use re-stealth the gladdy stay with bugs. When they use these things, I lose the focusframe, but when they appear again i stay pressing the right mouse to get the focus again and nothing happens for several seconds(10 sec or more). Some things are gamebreaker but not your fault, the blizzard made this game without default arena frames and the addons are not fast to catch the druids when they start with clone.

13. If the frame is grey, it's because of client limitations. There is nothing I can do. If the frame isn't grey, and your click doesn't work, it's because the rogue is not visible to your client. You can't focus invisible targets. Otherwise it might be a server problem, if you are unable to find them with /targetexact <name> ingame.

14. Updated MobHealth4. Works with every addon and requires no support.
    However, I will eventually get around to writing my own addon that collects more data and hopefully gets closer to calculating HP accurately, as well as only being used for PvP.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7d48do...Health-4.0.zip

15. Hi! I am desperate for help! How do i change the texture of the frames? I can't find the option anywhere and mine aren't flat/matte/minimalist like yours, they are blizzard style, rounded/cylindrical. Please Help <3

12 Last